Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for Eddie Griffin #'d RC's

I'm only looking for the ones from the regular sets, no inserts. I'll probably trade for parallels too, the main thing is that they're #'d. Just lmk who you want and I'll tell u who I have. I haven't been collecting lately so the most recent class I have cards from would probably be 99-00. I also have the cards listed in my sig.

Thanx
pugsly8422@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    I have a Fleer Focus Eddie Griffin RC #0033/1850 (His jersey number) Let me know if your interested.
    CB4
  • Options
    I'm definitely interested, plmk what your interested in and I'll list what I've got.

Thanx
    pugsly8422@hotmail.com
  • Options
    hey..its u again. where u been pug?

u got a site, tradelist? lmk. thanks!
  • Options
    hey ej, no sorry i dont have a site or list. i had a site, but it hasnt been updated in forever. its gonna take me hours to make another list, so for now i figured it would be easier for ppl to just list who or what they want and id tell what i have. glad to see u remember me, i was afraid nobody would image

Pugs
    pugsly8422@hotmail.com
  • Options
    i got a 01-02 flight team rc PSA 9 #ed 29/375.lmk
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options
    im not too interested in graded cards, but it is EG image plmk what the bv is on it and who or what you looking for.

thanx
    pugsly8422@hotmail.com
  • Options
    BV is $30 i am looking for rcs of players i collect
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options
    i know you want #ed rcs but i thought id tell you i have his chrome rc for sale or trade for 99-00 rcs
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Options
    I found this page that i did a while back, i still have most of the cards on there, and im not collecting many of the ones i listed at the top anymore, but this will give a brief overview:

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/pugsly6764.html

Pugs
    pugsly8422@hotmail.com