Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

"Name Your Own Price" Sale On 2002 Coins!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have these coins in PCGS holders:

2002(p) Lincolns: MS68RD
2002(d) Lincolns: MS68RD
2002(p) Jeffersons: MS66FS
2002(p) Jeffersons: MS67FS
2002(p) Kennedys: MS67
2002(d) Kennedys: MS67
2002(p) Sacs: MS67
2002(p) Sacs: MS68
2002(d) Sacs: MS67

Pm me with your fair offers. If I believe they are fair, I'll PM you back confirming a deal. If I believe your offers are unfair, I'll pass. Be fair to me and "NAME YOUR OWN (FAIR) PRICE" and I'll try to be fair to you! One thing for certain, I'll try to make sure our deals won't be anything like these coins have been trading for on ebay! $100 or $200 for a 2002 Lincoln in MS68RD - give me a break!! Make me a fair offer image WONDERCOIN.
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    I also got in today 2002(p) and (d) Dimes in PCGS-MS68. PM me if you are interested. image Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    I'M A NEW LINCOLN COLLECTOR; INTERESTED IN THE 2002'S. CAN YOU HELP AND EMAIL ACCEPTABLE PRICE RANGE. tg64155@aol.com
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    lincolns is what i;m interested. price indiv. and as 2 coin lot
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    Hello Mitch. Are you out there? I PM'd you and am still waiting?
    Mike--(2001 #1 PCGS MS Memorial Lincoln Registry Set Owner & 2007 #13 MS Memorial Lincoln Set Owner. Both Retired)
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Mustang, I believe that means he was not entertained with your offer.

I think I read that somewhere on one of his threads.

Ray
  • Options
    Maybe he just don't like me no more?imageimage
    Mike--(2001 #1 PCGS MS Memorial Lincoln Registry Set Owner & 2007 #13 MS Memorial Lincoln Set Owner. Both Retired)
  • Options
    I think you are correct that he should list the price. I did not make an offer but instead asked him his price. I guess that since I did not follow the rules I will not get an answer. I thought I would get one but I was wrong. Mitch is apparently to busy for games and I should have just made an offer. My Error!
  • Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen WC post for a couple of days, maybe he is on vacation?

It's good to see you posting Mike!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    TypetoneTypetone Posts: 1,622
    Mitch:

How about putting up the prices you will sell at. Can understand not putting up prices for the super high grades, but some of the stuff you listed has to be pretty easy to get.

Greg
  • Options
    Mitch ;
    I'd rather see you post prices for the coins you have for sale . In the format you're using , we could all end up paying different prices for the same coins. That's fine for E-Bay , but I don't think it has a place in this Registry forum. Thanks !!
    Howie
    Howie--Always looking to upgrade SBA , MS Eagles & Ikes
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those asking about Mitch's presence or absence, I believe I recall reading in one of his posts earlier this week that he was "out of here" for a while...hopefully on a pleasure trip. For what it's worth, in all my dealings with Mitch, he has been unfailingly pleasant and polite, even when I was pestering him with what were likely not brillant questions. Plus, EVERY coin he has sent me has been top notch. So, while it might be the case that won't reply to every pm, I bet he replies to a huge fraction.

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    Yes I believe Mitch and family are on vacation for about a week
    Tim
    LOOKING FOR 1931-s merc that is nice for the grade and fb
  • Options
    Mustangman: You are the very first guy I am responding to after a one week family vacation. You know better than to assume your proposal was unsatisfactory - have they ever been image

Wondercoin.
  • Options
    Welcome back Mitch,
    I was unaware that you were gone since I very seldom come to the board any more. I feel honored to be the first one that you respond too.image I too am going on vacation. Coming out closer to you. I'll be in Las Vegas for the National Police collectors Convention and will be attending the coin and stamp show at the Sahara while I am there. I probably will not buy anything because even though the vacation is paid for, I have almost $0 for 2 people to live on for 5 days. I am however probably going to return engaged.image Hope you enjoyed your time off. Talk to ya soon.image