Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS 1956 Mantle PSA 6 - almost dead centered - 1970 Bench PSA 8.5

KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

****Listed for sale are a couple of cards that are extremely high end for the grade, and I also have these listed on Facebook as well. Payment will be via PayPal, and cards will ship with tracking and fully insured at no cost.

1956 Mantle Topps PSA 6 - centered - $5375 (NOW $5100)

Well center high end example that looks higher than the given grade. Please look for yourself and decide.

1956 Ted Williams PSA 3 - $325

1970 Bench PSA 8.5 - $925
1975 Aaron PSA 9 - $1395

Any questions on either card please feel free to contact me in this thread or via p.m, and I will have a couple of more cards available for sale here in the next couple days. Thank you for looking.

KC

Comments

• Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Jackie Robinson is PSA 5 not PSA 6.5

• Options

Sorry wrong image. Here it is - thank you.

• Options

Sunday pm update. A few cards have been sold and a couple are pending payment.

• Options

Pricing updates on the remaining cards - couple of them are pending.

58 Mantle - $5000
    58 Jackie - $2100
    70 Bench - $865
    56 Williams - $300
    75 Aaron - $1350
    75 Aaron mini - $200
    74 Rose - $185

Thank you.

• Options

Added the 56 Mantle to the group. Not much room in the cards, but will consider discounting for multiple purchases. Thank you!

• Options

Some nice price drops on the 56 cards, and have some good offers on eBay for around $5k for each Mantle but not paying 15% in fees, so I am passing the savings along here. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions.

KC

• Options
    edited April 12, 2024 2:09PM

1958 Mantle, 1956 Jackie, and 1975 Aaron mini are sold. All others are available for sale, and feel free to make offers.

KC

• Options

A 1970 Bench PSA 8.5 just sold on Facebook last night for $950, and I had mine on there for $925. Will take $895 and this one is better centered and no taxes or fees.

• Options

Updated photo of the 56 Mantle.

• Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

April 4th you marked it to $865.

• Options

@pdoidoi said:
    April 4th you marked it to $865.

Shoot me $865 and you are more than welcome to have the card. 😉 Thank you for the note.

KC

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭

Beautiful cards as usual, KC. More nosebleed condition than my wallet thinks of, but as a wonderful dealer once explained to me: "You know, it's only money!" ;-)

• Options

@originalisbest said:
    Beautiful cards as usual, KC. More nosebleed condition than my wallet thinks of, but as a wonderful dealer once explained to me: "You know, it's only money!" ;-)

Thank you for the nice note on the cards. I was always told to give up the good cards to get the great ones. You can always go back and get the “good ones” again later.

• Options
    edited April 22, 2024 12:36PM

1956 Mantle in the same PSA 6 grade just sold for $4920 last night in REA. After taxes looking at around $5100 total on that sale. Will look at a price near that range for mine. Please respond in thread or PM if interested.

KC