Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

FSHO-1994&1997 BEP Intaglio Prints on Silk - From 1994 Washington Antiques Show $49 & Pacific 97 $69

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 14, 2024 10:38AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

First, I recognize this is not a perfect BS&T forum for these items, but it's the best I can find among the choices PCGS has.

I bought these in 1994 and 1997 directly from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP). They are Intaglio prints on Silk, and measure 11.75" square, excluding the heavy cream matting. I know they were made in a very limited quantity, but I cannot find the exact number.

Details of each can be read from the accompanying cards.

I recall paying the BEP roughly about $100 each back then.

My price is $49 for the 1994 Washington Antiques Show silk, and $69 for the 1997 Pacific Show silk.
Shipping is $14.95 USPS Priority Mail, for one or both, signature required upon delivery. My actual cost for shipping will be higher than that!

I will only sell and ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. I will email you the tracking number. We will provide each other with a valid email address.

Successful BST Transactions: AJL; BigRig0526; ChrisH821 x 3; Copperindian; D1no; ElKevvo; Goldminers; Kaz; MsMorrisine; PhillyJoe; oldgumballmachineswanted; pnies20; radioman; Relaxn x 2; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68 x 12; Soldi; sonorandesertrat x 2; tomthemailcarrier; UltraHighRelief x 2; weather11am; Willy.

Thanks.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996

Comments