Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Goodies! Bust halves, key date dime, SLQ, 2021 Peace :), V75 ASE; Spanish Trail MS66

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 14, 2023 5:10PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Howdy all,

A bunch of diverse listing for you to consider this weekend! These will span many gamuts, in a diverse range of qualities and holders. As usual, I accept PPFF, Venmo, PPGS +3%, Check and MO. I might have a bit of room on some of them, it depends, as many are consigned to me. Shipping is $6 per coin, for lower value material. After $500, all coins will be sent Priority Mail for $12, and I'll take care of the insurance. Prices are as marked on the coin or in the listing itself. Let's get some of these to new homes!!!

If you need any of the 2021 Peace dollars, I've got several in PCGS MS70 first strike ($310 delivered), and one in ms 69 First Strike ($220 delivered). No pictures, as I can imagine that you all know what these look like!

First up are the bust halves. This is a beautiful example of the 1820/19. Easily readable overdate, great looking coin. Some minor scratches are on the holder itself.

Here's a stronger early date, 1810, Overton 109 on the label. Very nice coin, and I've included a few shots to try and bring out the detail on the obverse.

And another mid-cycle coin, again, a stronger grade, a nice AU 50. What I think is so cool about this coin is the about 30% reverse die rotation, and the general flashy quality of the reverse! Excellent coin!

Nice wholesome walker. Easy on the eyes, slightly older holder.

Key date time. A great looking 1916D merc for your consideration. So many of these a cleaned to pieces and just not all that appealing. This one still has life left in it! The date and the mint mark are both easily readable, and it shows honest wear.

Spanish trail key date commem, in an OGH, MS 66. Beautiful coin, has not been to CAC. Original skin, and no large distractions! $1550

I had a collection come in that contained a whole slew of SLQs in it, mostly album toned pieces. You might have seen the thread on the coin forum about the 58+FH example. These are a few more from that album, mostly in the everyman collector grades and up slightly. These are fresh to market, priced well, and have not been to CAC. Last one left at the moment is the excellent MS62 branch mint specimen. More sometime as soon as PCGS gets them back to me!

1926 D MS 62 $215

ASE now! Here is a 2006 P Reverse proof $1 Eagle, 20th anniversary. Asking $350. Might be moved on it.

SOLD Final piece right now is a 1904 $20 lib in a perfect AU58 rattler holder. Coin has the lightest hint of wear on it, and is appropriately graded. It now is the proud bearer of a green CAC sticker (not pictured). SOLD

Cheers,
Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments