Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FS: Mexico 1945-Mo 20c Red PCGS-graded from the "Armando Hoard"

pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally back from grading after 7 months!

The Armando Hoard was a hoard of 2 bags (400 coins) of Mexico 1945-Mo RED 20 Centavos discovered in Mexico City in 2021.
I bought the best of them in April 2022 and brought them here for grading. The remaining coins are now all SOLD OUT.

While there have been small groups of other red Mexican coppers discovered throughout the years, all have been from the 1950s-1970s except one small hoard of 1935-Mo 10c red discovered in 2012. This is the third year of issue for this type, having started in 1943.

The first batch graded is back in my hands and ready for sale.

This makes a great type coin. Unfortunately, PCGS refused to pedigree them as I requested.
If you want one, I can send you the link to the TrueView before you buy. Here is a representative example:

For the 2022 holidays, I will pay insured shipping (to US addresses).
PCGS MS66RD $200
PCGS MS65RD $160
PCGS MS65RB SOLD IN MEXICO (obverse red-brown, reverse fully mint red)

Prefer PPFF, Zelle, or check.

Comments

• Options

And I will also sell the one error from the hoard. An obverse lamination in PCGS MS66RB as shown below.

$500 shipped to US addresses.

• Options

I am offering 10% off the above prices until Valentines Day (except the error coin).

Give a nice red Mexican copper to your significant other instead of chocolates!

• Options

If you wanted one and thought my prices were too high, you now have an opportunity to bid on one at HA here.