Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pokemon Lost Origin & Incandescent Arcana Submission (Can't find them on the list!)

I have been trying to complete a submission of pokemon cards from two sets, but the pre-populated list will only show 4 cards from Lost Origin and ZERO from Incandescent Arcana (Japanese Set). I have checked multiple times to ensure I am searching for them exactly as the POP Report shows them, but still no luck. I even used the four cards that do pre-populate and just changed the card # and nothing shows up. Totally frustrated as I want to get this in before the TCG special is over! Any help would be greatly appreciated, what am I doing wrong??

For Lost Origin I am using:
2022 Pokemon Sword and Shield Lost Origin
for Arcana:
2022 Pokemon Japanese Sword and Shield Incandescent Arcana

And any other possible combo I could think of!

Comments

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

Because they are so new and not commonly submitted yet, they probably just don't have those sets in the DB yet. You just have to manually do it, try by using the format of the cards you can find. Then when they get to research and ID they hopefully will figure it out. Worst case, they just won't grade them because they will say NO SPEC, NO CHARGE.... You'll see that when they enter the grading phase, and then if you want, you can reach out to CS to try and push them through.