Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

OGP for 2021 Morgans and Peace dollars; MS64 81s all SOLD; ICG MS 65 Morgans; UPDATED

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 24, 2022 10:27AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Howdy all,

Here's a coupla fun ones for you. Prices are inclusive of shipping, and of course, I take all kinds of payment methods (PPFF, PPGS +3.5%, Venmo, Check, MO). I'll be posting a few more issues over the next little bit as well.

Here's a fresh to market, squeaky-clean, strong for the grade, gold-shield lovely 1881s Morgan dollars for you all. The contractor's mini-pack is a three-fer, and not the full contractors pack of 5 (I think i'm gonna trademark this, heh!). These are super nice coins, hand-picked from an original roll of 81s that I acquired a few years ago. Singles at $ SOLD shipped. (Shipping is either first class -- 1 coin, or priority for the mini-pack). 3/3 SOLD

Next is two ICG MS 65 Morgans, 1 1881s, 1 1898 O mint. Both are relatively nice coins. Grey sheet is ~200 for these coins. I'll do $185 to move them out, shipped. Cha-ching!

Finally, I have a pile of OGP from the 2021 Morgan and Peace dollars that I don't know what to do with it. I've got a bunch from just about everything. Lemme know if you want some, and we can strike a deal! Heck, for that matter, I've got a few CCs in MS70, a S in MS 70 and a Peace in MS 70. Shout if interested in those as well.

Thanks,
Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments