Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wanted: 1974 OPC Baseball HOF'ers in PSA 8 NQ or raw NM/MT (or better)

Seeking basic cards only of all 1974 OPC Baseball HOF'ers (plus Rose). Interested in buying or trading. I have many raw OPC baseball from 1973 through 1982 (stars and commons) as well as a 1975 OPC Tim McCarver PSA 10 (Pop 1). I also have some very nice raw Topps and other assorted baseball from 1973 through about 2000 as well as some older Topps baseball that are not as nice. Most of my raw 1980-1982 OPC's (including many 1981 gray backs) are from wax packs that I opened years ago and immediately placed in Card Savers, many of which are MINT (and possibly GEM MINT). I have many very nice raw 1973 Topps Yankees as I was working on that team set in PSA 9 or better at one time; I sold off the graded cards but still have the raw cards that I didn't get around to grading or determined would not likely achieve PSA 9. If you'd like to trade, let me know what you're looking for and I'll check to see if I have it. If you'd like to sell, let me know what you have and your asking prices (except for the person asking $1,495 for the Stargell PSA 9 on ebay!).