Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

I am looking to buy these notes with no tears,folds etc.

alexercaalexerca Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
edited June 7, 2021 8:18AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

Comments

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you’re looking to buy these, maybe you should post it in the Buy-Sell-Trade area of the forum.

• Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are not hard to find but are very popular, so you probably won't find them discounted much by sellers.

You might want to indicate if you are interested in lower or higher circulated grades or both. No folds or tears indicates that you are looking for circulated notes but the two that you picture appear uncirculated. Be specific as to grades of interest.

As I said, there are plenty to choose from but few bargains available due to popularity.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

Ebay has a Bison without tears, folds, etc
    $15,000.00
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/303950665171?hash=item46c4df15d3:g:YCYAAOSwRYJgbkkg

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Closed ?

• Options
    edited June 12, 2021 11:38AM

Where were you when I was seeling a nice Bison at 64EPQ ?

• Options

I love two banknotes the 1899 5 dollar and UK A George Cruikshank 'anti hanging note', 1819, black and white with vignette of Britannia devouring a baby and gibbet with 11 victims in field, printed signature of the hangman Jack Ketch It's a little dark but its is signed by the executioner

• Options

Classic notes that will always be at the pinnacle of collecting!
    excellent choices