Homeβ€Ί Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

[CLOSED] "Win LordM's Loot" Giveaway #9 (aka CoinTalk Giveaway #48)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 4, 2020 3:10AM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Random drawing will be held sometime in early December.

Update: this giveaway is now CLOSED. The drawing has been done, and "happy_collector" from CoinTalk won.

Winner will receive a $25 credit from my swapstock inventory, plus free shipping.

*Note: that page can be very slow to load sometimes, so allow it several seconds. Free worldwide shipping is included- there are no strings attached and no purchase is necessary. Coins are, however, subject to prior sale before the drawing ends, so keep an eye on the list, which will evolve as I add new stuff and take away sold stuff.

To enter:

See the giveaway thread on CoinTalk for full details.

You do NOT need to be a CoinTalk member or have the ability to post over there in order to be eligible.

If you ARE a CoinTalk member, you may post a second entry over there to double your chances. (It is helpful if you tell me who you are, when your CT username is different from your CU username- just so I'll know.)

To enter over here, include the words "entry post" in your initial post to this thread - and only your first post. You may reply as many times as you like, but only one eligible entry post per member (see exception above). I will tally all the entries from here over on the CoinTalk thread.

Post something else other than just the words "entry post". Whatever you like- preferably coin-related in some way. (Pet pix are always fun, too.)

Winners will be selected via random drawing, which will be announced on the CoinTalk thread later (and winners from CU will be notified via private message here).

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments