Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

1964 British coin error for sale PCGS OFF CENTER Gold Shield Offers or trades welcome

thebigengthebigeng Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

This off center is in great shape and very dramatic. Make me an offer or trade. Not many out there like this..Thanks

$260

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” ~ Dalai Lama

Comments

• thebigengthebigeng Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” ~ Dalai Lama

:)

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it !!! :)

Timbuk3

B)

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 41,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

TBE is a pleasure to deal with.

Cool error. I looked up the TrueView. I see it's the Eurostyle full slab shot. I don't like those as much as the US-style TrueViews, but even so, it shows what looks to be a nice little hint of color. I always liked the reverse design on this type too, for some reason.

B)

:)

• ajaanajaan Posts: 15,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

aarg!!!! Too bad it isn't the Crown.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don