Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

90% quarters & .999 silver rounds

jimineez1jimineez1 Posts: 439 ✭✭✭

BU rolls of .9999 silver buffalo/indian rounds: $420 per tube

90% Washington quarter rolls: $145 each

BU ASE rolls in mint tubes: Sold Out

Free shipping over $2,000, add $8 for priority shipping for under $2,000.
Guaranteed delivery for all orders and I pay for true insurance on large orders.

Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!

Comments

• Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 299 ✭✭✭

Beautiful Saint's gold

MIKE B.

• Options
    alexercaalexerca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭

Nice looking common date Saints! I hope you sell them for your price! I have quite a few I will soon be selling!

• Options

Some updates including prices lowered

Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!
  • Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Messaged, please, and thank you!

• Options

lots sold, lots still for sale :)

• Options

Shipped out dozens of silver orders in the past 3 weeks....
    Need 90%? Still have plenty, make me an offer!

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great seller here. He shipped my order last minute before the weekend and stuff came bright and early Monday, wrapped up nice and tight and pretty.

Coins look great too, it's wonderful 90%, especially the Franklins. Sharp walkers, nice Roosies for sure. Like the dates on the quarters. Very incredibly pleased with the lack of damages and incredibly low amount of details coins.

Great guy and payment couldn't have been any easier. Wish I could've been buying 90% like this the last few months.

Buying $100 FV more from this gentleman was a very easy decision.

• Options

Pictures for first time, plus updates & additions

• Options

Silver Eagle rolls as low as $425 each plus shipping of $9 per order

• Options

Sold almost everything except still have Eagles and quarters.... best price around, if you can do better, show me and I'll try to beat it!

• Options

I've been selling loads of ASE's and Washington quarters .... thanks everyone!
    Feel free to ask for references

• Options

As low as $419 per ASE roll now

• Options
    BigTomBigTom Posts: 305 ✭✭✭

Received the package yesterday. Thanks!

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received mine too! Everything looks good!

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options

Close to sold out on ASE's but some 90% and .999 rounds remaining

• Options

Time to make some more sales!