Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH (Reduced) - Edward VII Canadian Large Cents - with photos

GotTheBugGotTheBug Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

My recent post with cents for sale did not have any photos, so I thought I would try to repost some of those with pics. Admittedly, the photos are not exceptionally revealing, for which I apologize. Dino Lite doesn't seem to capture copper very well.

Anyhow, for your consideration are 4 Edward VII large cents. I am asking $90.00 (formerly $105.00) USD shipped to U. S. addresses for the 4. Shipping to Canada will have to be calculated as an add-on, if needed. Payment would need to be by personal check or money order, as I no longer have a PayPal account. I have references if needed. Edited to add: I can sell these individually as well - please ask if you are not interested in the entire group.

The 1907-H is the "key date" for the Edward VII series - not exceptionally rare by any means. It is pretty dark, as you can see. The other three pieces still have original mint red remaining and are nice "woodies" if you like that sort of thing. Please ask if you have any questions about any of them. As always, thanks for looking.

Comments