Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

81 Fleer, 82 Donruss, 90 Leaf, 11 Topps Chrome Lots FS

al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

All lots from wax I opened within the past few years unless noted.

The 81 Fleer lot is about 500 cards. Cards are still a solid NM to NM+ with decent centering. There are a few HOF/Stars in there, such as Ozzie, Palmer, Gaylord, and Carlton, but mostly minor stars and commons. This lot is $5 plus shipping.

The 82 Donruss lot is about 1000 cards taken from 2 factory sets I opened a couple years ago. These are solid NM to NM+, with some HOF/stars present, including a Ripken RC (EDIT-- The Ripken is miscut, around 95/5 L-R centering, but it is a sharp card). No Diamond Kings in this lot. Centering is a bit of an issue on the HOF/star cards. Though the cards are from 2 complete factory sets, there is not a full set here. This lot is $10 plus shipping.

The 90 Leaf lot is about 1500 cards. These cards are NM+. This is a pretty even split between the first and second series, though there might be a bit more from the first. The lot includes a Thomas RC (off center), a few Walkers, and a few Belles. There is no Sosa, and the Griffeys have been taken out. Otherwise it has not been picked through. This lot is $35 plus shipping.

The 11 Topps Chrome lot is about 650 cards. I did a quick check and noticed #174 is missing, but didn't notice any others missing. It was a quick check, though, so don't be surprised if 1 or 2 other cards are missing. The cards are NM+ to Mint. $15 plus shipping.

Comments