Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sold

CollectorBonEZCollectorBonEZ Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 28, 2019 6:00PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have one raw 2017 BU and two 2018 Palladium Eagles Proofs in original US Mint packaging and I am looking to trade one of my 2018 Palladium Eagle Proofs for a 2019 Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof. I would buy one from the mint or ebay, but I do not have enough money to do it this year. If anyone is willing to trade I will travel to meet you to a certain distance or make special arangments I am in Athens, Alabama and I am willing to travel a few hundred miles if necessary, it would be cheaper for me to travel a little than to spend $2200 +/- to buy it from the Mint or ebay.

Comments

• CollectorBonEZCollectorBonEZ Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭

I am still looking to trade if anyone is interested. I would be willing to sell through paypal if someone wants the 2018 Palladium Proof, but does not have a 2019 to trade, but only as long as the US Mint still has the 2019 in stock.

edited November 18, 2019 2:56AM

No one seems interested. I am not a scammer. I do have these palladium coins and you may choose which one you would like to trade for or purchase. The coin on the bottom of the two pictures is the one from APMEX in the top picture. I have the other one listed on ebay right now. The 2018 has half the mintage number of the 2019 and I am still willing to trade and do all of the traveling.

• SweetpieSweetpie Posts: 465 ✭✭✭

Im interested but since you are relatively a newcomer to this forum, the logistic of an even coin exchange might not work.

BTW I didnt see any 2017 Pd.

edited November 18, 2019 7:06PM

@Sweetpie said:
    Im interested but since you are relatively a newcomer to this forum, the logistic of an even coin exchange might not work.

BTW I didnt see any 2017 Pd.

I am not trading the 2017 and it is currently in an Air-Tite capsule then sealed in a mylar flip and sealed in a stone case. I plan on keeping it a long time. I can show my receipts.

• SweetpieSweetpie Posts: 465 ✭✭✭

Oh - I preferred the 2017 but 2018 is do-able.
    Good to finally meet another Pd Eagle collector :)

How do you want to proceed?
    (btw no need to show receipts as they show your full name).

@Sweetpie said:
    Oh - I preferred the 2017 but 2018 is do-able.
    Good to finally meet another Pd Eagle collector :)

How do you want to proceed?
    (btw no need to show receipts as they show your full name).

I don't mind if people know who I am. It wouldn't be hard to figure out if someone really wanted to know. That's why I only covered up the addresses, as they are previous addresses.