Home Q & A Forum
Options

Help help identifying a quarter

Guys I'm looking to get some information on a 2004 Wisconsin state quarter it is an extremely deep strike with no visible Legend on the rim and copper showing around the rim 3/4 of the way photo included of the rim if anyone can please give me a notification and what type of error this is were strike I would appreciate it thank you very much there my brother started calling trigger his people already hitting it up

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would need a photo to provide any constructive information.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2019 5:47PM

@Top2018 said:
    Guys I'm looking to get some information on a 2004 Wisconsin state quarter it is an extremely deep strike with no visible Legend on the rim and copper showing around the rim 3/4 of the way photo included of the rim if anyone can please give me a notification and what type of error this is were strike I would appreciate it thank you very much there my brother started calling trigger his people already hitting it up

Welcome @Top2018.

Pics would be helpful.

If your receiving something to the effect that approval is needed then try this:

-edit a previous post

-insert, drag/drop, or copy/past image and immediately preceding the image URL insert an emoji

-example: :)“image url”