CAC Membership References ???
Options
ReadyFireAim
Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Q & A Forum
What if you are agoraphobic or live in an ice cave.
I don't know any other ANA members.
Am I out of luck?
0
Comments
-
I am a new ANA member as well
0 -
@ReadyFireAim said:
What if you are agoraphobic or live in an ice cave.I don't know any other ANA members.
Am I out of luck?You could be agoraphobic and still have coin dealer references. It's asking for people to vouch for your bona fides, not someone you exchanged bodily fluids with.
All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.
1
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum