Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS Ebay: Complete IHC Collection inc 1869/9

I have a complete Indian Head Cent collection with all the keys including the 1869/9 listed on ebay right now. I also have a complete Lincoln Cent collection with all the keys including the 22 Plain.

Over the next couple of days I will be listing quite a few raw Bust Halves, Half Dimes and Dimes. Next week I will be listing some early gold coins.

Thank you for looking!

Rick

PS- If you would like to see additional photos of any of the coins let me know and I will pm them to you image

Coinscurrencycards Store Listings

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    2 Days left on the Indian Cent Collection..I also have several NGC/PCGS graded coins listed (Also currency)

Thank you

Rick

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    The IHC Set ends tonight/Lincoln Set ends tomorrow night

Thank you for looking!

Rick

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    The IHC set ends tonight, the Lincoln Set ends tomorrow night

Thank you for looking!

Rick

JDRF Donation