Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Reduced price! FSH | Raw March of Dimes 3-coin sets in OGP $85/set OBO,Proof silver dollars as low a

For sale here:

March of Dimes proof sets in original government packaging: Sold out at the Mint, these are opened sets, I did search for 70's on the dimes, but all of the coins are nice. I cherried out 1 of each of the dimes from 10 sets, making 9 available. All of the dimes are nice coins with no major impairments. The dollars are pot luck - I did not screen these nor send any in for grading. Price is $85.00 per set firm. I will consider offers on multiples or all 9 sets.

March of Dimes sets

March of Dimes proof silver dollars in mint capsules, no government packaging: These are sold by the Mint for $51.95 and you get 90% silver dollar coin, capsule, presentation box and certificate. Mine are sold by me, and you get the 90% silver dollar coin in a capsule, no box and no cert. These are raw coins, and they have not been picked over for grading. You get pot luck on these.

March of Dimes PF Dollar mint page

I have 100 MoD silver dollar coins that I will sell for $3200.00 as a lot, a 38% discount to the Mint price for giving up the OGP, and I'll consider reasonable offers.

I have 6 single MoD silver dollar coins available for $36.00 each firm.

All items subject to prior sale until order is confirmed by PM. Minimum order to California residents is $1500.00 unless you furnish a sales tax resale certificate. Regular Paypal add 2.9%. Shipping/insurance is a flat $12.00 per order.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    TTT

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt