Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB...HK-19, and a few other things....

I'd REALLY REALLY like to find/purchase/put away long term, an HK-19 Nevada SCD, preferably in MS. Doesn't have to be MS65, MS60-62 is fine...(ok, as long as it isn't 'terminally' black, as some have pointed out these are mostly toned....slabbed by ANACS in small white slab, or our hosts or ATS).

Also, looking for D. Carr Denver Mint Centennial medals, both in silver and brass, proof and unc versions. No need to be in ANACS or ICG slabs, just nice examples. PM me if you can help. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    TTT, anyone with an HK-19...or the D. Carr Denver Mint commems???
  • Options
    Seen double posts, but triple? Sorry.....
  • Options
    Seen double posts, but triple? Sorry.....
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'd REALLY REALLY like to find/purchase/put away long term, an HK-19 Nevada SCD, preferably in MS (doesn't have to be MS65, MS60-62 is fine...please, as white as possible....slabbed by ANACS or ). >>

Don't think I've ever seen a white one and if I did it was dipped and non memorable...

Original undisturbed examples usually all have attractive (to me) grayish, brown, & blue patina.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'd REALLY REALLY like to find/purchase/put away long term, an HK-19 Nevada SCD, preferably in MS (doesn't have to be MS65, MS60-62 is fine...please, as white as possible....slabbed by ANACS or ). >>

Don't think I've ever seen a white one and if I did it was dipped and non memorable...

Original undisturbed examples usually all have attractive (to me) grayish, brown, & blue patina. >>

Well, Broadstruck IS da man on these, so, I'll retract the 'white as possible', and change it to 'one that ain't really tarmished to the point of being black'. Thaanks, Broadstruck.
  • Options
    TTT (changed the 'color' of the HK-19, thanks to a few PM's, and Broadstruck's comment....thanks to all those that advised about non-white!).
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Removing an inconsiderate (yet not offensive) 'post jumping'. Thank you Broadstruck.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options

<< <i>TTT....taking this more seriously...times-a-runnin'-out. ANYONE have the HK-19 (wanted it for an Xmas gift, but doesn't look that way.....but should ANYONE have one they are willing to part with, or a dupe.....just so long as it isn't 'black').

Still looking for the D. Carr Denver Centennials in both metals, also. Thank you!! >>

NotSure, Why not start your own BST WTB instead of jumping into nutz4coinz's looking for the same exact things imageimage
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>TTT....taking this more seriously...times-a-runnin'-out. ANYONE have the HK-19 (wanted it for an Xmas gift, but doesn't look that way.....but should ANYONE have one they are willing to part with, or a dupe.....just so long as it isn't 'black').

Still looking for the D. Carr Denver Centennials in both metals, also. Thank you!! >>

NotSure, Why not start your own BST WTB instead of jumping into nutz4coinz's looking for the same exact things imageimage
    >>

You are totally right. It was classless of me to do that and I hope 'nutz' can forgive me. I do have one, myself, but am looking for more of them. I'm sure thjat 'nutz' thinks they are as gorgeous as I do,

nutz4coinz, I sincerely apologize.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options

<< <i>You are totally right. It was classless of me to do that and I hope 'nutz' can forgive me. I do have one, myself, but am looking for more of them. I'm sure thjat 'nutz' thinks they are as gorgeous as I do,

nutz4coinz, I sincerely apologize. >>

Well hopefully nutz4coinz does as it seems like an honest mistake as heck you both like the same coins image
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    Q: Are you nuts for coins?

A: I'm not sure

.....glad we cleared that up

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still waiting to hear the true story? Rogue Grader or Your Mistake?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    I wasn't familiar with the HK-19 so I looked it up. Neat SC$ Good luck on both of your searches.