Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying 90% Silver at 102% of Spot; With silver at $17.20/t oz; paying 12.7x face

With Silver spot at the current level of $17.20 per troy oz., I am a cash buyer of 90% silver at 102% of spot for Pre-1965 90% Silver Half Dollars, 90% Silver Quarters and 90% Silver Dimes. While my prices vary with spot, the structure is the same until further notice - 102% of spot for 90% Silver US Coin.. I place no premium on Generic BU Rolls (like 1964 Kennedy's of which 90% of the 1964 Kennedy's or 60's Washington are BU since most never circulated), but I will pay premiums for certain rolls or coins - PM What you have.

LARGE LOTS NO PROBLEM

Quarters/Dimes and Half Dollars - 12.7x face value

With silver at $17.20/t oz., or thereabouts, for every $10 face value in 90% US Silver Half Dollars, Quarters or Dimes I am paying $127.00 Delivered

Also buying American Silver Eagles, Philharmonics, Maple Leafs and other government issued bullion coins (I am not interested in generic rounds or bars .. sorry). I also have no interest in Proof ASE or any Government issued Bullion Proof strike coins (at premium prices)

* ASE - in mint tubes I will pay spot + $2 per coin. If they are not in sealed mint tubes, I will pay spot + $0.75
* Maples and other government issued bullion coins - in OGP - Spot plus $1.00; not in OGP - 100% of spot

Gold - Spot prices paid for most coins - variable with condition and specific coin - PM for more details

My prices paid are delivered (shipping costs rolled in)

Long list of references as buyer and seller on the BST as well as numerous national dealers & Auction Houses: JJ Teaparty, David Kahn, NFC Coins, Heritage Auctions, Stacks, Great Collections, etc. I ask the seller have a similar list of established credit/trustworthiness

Payable in postal money order, bank or personal check or Pay Pal if you prefer (I will not use PayPal gift so please do not ask)

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!
Scott
imageimage

Comments