Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Bust Quarter, Toned Commems, Type, Raw

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. PayPal strongly preferred. Large size images (3456x3456) are available on request.

1936 D Cincinnati PCGS MS65 $1350

Unusually beautiful rim toning for this gem, there is a plethora of die polish on the obverse consistent
with this design. The only thing holding this coin back from a higher grade are a few select hairlines on
the coin well masked by the die polish. To my knowledge this has not been to CAC.
Cert: 1817058

imageimage
imageimage

1835 25c PCGS XF40 $350

Nice, original coin. Some luster left in the devices.

imageimage

1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative NGC MS64 $120

Aqua-blue toning is draped over completely original surfaces. Reed mark in the eagle's wing precludes this coin from a gem grade. To my knowledge this coin has not been to CAC.

imageimage

1890 O Morgan NGC MS64 $315

Exceptional for the grade, blast white. Dark streak under Liberty's chin is dirt. To my knowledge this coin has not been to CAC.

imageimage

1920 25C PCGS MS64 $350

Richly original and thick luster. Tough to find with eye-appealing originality. Well struck with almost a full head. This coin did not pass CAC's standards.

imageimage

1807 25c RAW Fair Damaged $75

Pleasing original color, somebody scratched an outline of Liberty's bust.

imageimage

1914 S 25c RAW XF Environmental Damage $100

Tough date coin that has clearly suffered a harsh life. The coin seems to have survived a fire without being entirely mutilated. A problem XF example recently sold on Heritage for more than $500.

imageimage

1875 S T$1 RAW XF $185

Nice coin with no problems. Reverse 2.

imageimage

1921 Peace $1 RAW UNC cleaned $175

Extremely well struck with nice luster that is slightly impaired by cleaning. No hairlines visible. White balance is slightly off in the images, the coin is mostly white.

imageimage

Comments