Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: 1 oz .999 Silver Art Bars

Hello everyone. Wanted to give these a run here first rather than eBay as I have been doing lately.
Please send a message if interested in anything. I can discount a little based on how many purchased. Paypal gift and Postal money orders are preferred, but I will take a check from someone I've done business with previously. Prices are delivered to your door.

I would like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge, or at least this version of it image $39 delivered.

Panda with Cub by the Madison Mint. eBay sellers asking $55-90. I'll do it for $45 delivered.

the Rotunda Mission Inn Bar. Look at the incredible detail on this bar! eBay sellers asking as much as $100 when they rarely even offer it. I'll do it for $55 delivered.

SOLD from here down, thank you.
I have 3 of these, would like to sell all 3 as a Lot. They're all just a little "scratchy"...not pristine. The one shown is a good example of all fo them. $105 delivered.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    tizofthetizofthe Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    payment sent thanks again
    Transactions..
    wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt