Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: ALL your Sterling

I'm looking to buy any item marked "Sterling"or ".925", or otherwise Hallmarked as Sterling.

I am buying flatware/holloware/scrap/coins and jewelry.

Give me the best quote you've got, and I'll see if I can beat it.

I will pay in advance.

• You weigh it in grams on your scale. You take picture forwarding to me showing individual pieces for record. I pay you 80% in advance prior to shipping. You agree to allow me to chemically test any questionable items, via scratch/acid test and return to you if not sterling. I weigh items on my more accurate "Legal for Trade" scale. I take pictures showing your items weight on my scale (could end up being multiple pics clearly showing weights to be combined). We resettle the amount based upon that weight, by either you refunding or me paying more via paypal.

• You won’t have the hassle factor of dealing with Ebay / Fleecepay . Spot changing unfavorable during the auction, 12% fees.

• You will have to pay the shipping costs. Shipping fees are very reasonable when shipping USPS flat rate box. You will have to decide if the shipping costs/insurance justify a small shipment. This way I have no minimum on the quantity to purchase from you at quoted price.

• The price will be locked in at the moment you commit to sell via Gmail on my cellphone. I do not recieve PM's timely since I am mobile.

BE SURE TO INCLUDE WEIGHT IN GRAMS THE MOMENT YOU'RE READY TO SELL / YOUR PAYPAL ID / PHONE NUMBER. You'll be locked in at that price, then I'll pay funds by the end of the day once I get back to a computer. Please respond via Email: Tsnamigo@gmail.com

You can pull up my BST thread in November when I was buying War Nickels.
References

Thank You
Tim

Comments

• Options
    AmigoAmigo Posts: 966

TTT
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deal with confidence- Tim here is a straight-shooter. I sold him my grandmother's estate Sterling flatware and received prompt payment, plus a PM with photos of all my pieces on the scale and so on- he walked me through the entire process and was on the level the whole way.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

TTT
  • Options

Unload all that nasty sterling while prices are high
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Another easy deal with Tim, several pounds of Franklin Mint on the way! Many thanks!
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again to Tim for an easy 4 figure deal, already paid!
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    USMoneyloverUSMoneylover Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Two 4 figure transactions with great communication...you have no worries dealing with Tim.
    Finest Coins and Relics
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick and painless transaction. Thanks, Tim!
  • Options
    johnjinxjohnjinx Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Fast and easy transaction. I would sell to again in a heartbeat. Thanks.
  • Options
    TTT

Smooth transaction and great value for your sterling. I am sure I will use Tim again.

Thanks

Tom
  • Options
    CoinCoinsCoinCoins Posts: 698 ✭✭✭
    i've got 2 of these sets for sale. each coin is 20g of .925 silver. PM offers if interested. thank you....

• Options
    coolestcoolest Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭
    Tim is a pleasure to deal with.
    Thank you!
    -Ross
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a sterling cup-like thing, but it is weighted at the bottom. What is the best way to determine the silver weight? Should I just bash the weighted part out?
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭

<< <i>Should I just bash the weighted part out? >>

LOLimageimageimage

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

A great no problem transaction. Would highly recommend!
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    Another satisfied customer - thanks Amigo

• Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Wish I'd seen this before I sent 60 ounces out to Aragold! Flatware, coins and jewelry. Hope you don't pay more than their 90% >_>
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics