Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: Proof sets (Mintsets, Morgans, pennies etc to come)

Long time buyer, 1st time seller. Some of these items were given to me by an acquaintance to sell on ebay (bleh!), like the proof sets below, up first. There are some Morgans, some pennies, some foreign, some mint sets and such that I’ll be adding one by one.

I only ship to a paypal verified address if you use paypal. Checks need to clear first. Shipping calc’d for continental USA only. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii or the state of Canada shipping will cost more. I do not ship outside North America. Need bigger picture? Msg me...

Proof Sets

<SOLD>

Still to come:

1904-O MS64 DMPL Morgan NGC

1957, 1958 Mintsets, some with nice toning

Mintset remnants

1931 Cent with neat toning 65RB NGC.

1970-S MS penny roll in plastic holder

Pile o’ large Canadian cents

Some AU Ikes with light toning in those goofy presentation holders (most likely will end up being freebies for big spenders.)
Coinborg: Your distinctive coins will be added to my collection.
BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
Ebay: + <waitin'> NEG: Chameleoncoins
NonBST/Ebay: image Rick's Coins
WTB: Toners, BU Darkside, Sovs & 20 Mark, LMU/SMU Gold.

Comments

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    Up for grabs is a medal from Sven Kalle. Not sure what it exactly commemorates, but that was besides the point since I bought it for the rather neat toning on it. 2 inch diameter.

$54 lands it in your snailmailbox. Conditions set forth in 1st post. Paypal of course ok. Don't like it, send it back within a week (shipping both ways on you).
    BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
  • Options
    1904 Morgans NGC MS64 DMPL - $300 shipped

and

Pics do not do the coin justice. Coin does have a spot on the obverse and heavy die rust around O of dollar on the reverse. Otherwise nice contrasting fields, especially the reverse. If you want the bigger pics please msg me.

and one from the other end of the denomination spectrum

1931 Lincoln MS65RB NGC Obverse has some nice deep red toning to it in the center contrasting the device and a more mellow yellowish peripheral ring;
    reverse is just red with a tinge of orange. $150 shipped.

Paypal ok. Not happy? Send 'em back within a 10 days (shipping both ways on you).
  • Options
    Large cents

1876H 1876H 1881H 1881H 1882H 1890H 1884
    1888 1888 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1905 1910
    1913 1917 1918

1921 small cent

Prices on flips add up to $81.5

60% battle of the bulge discount: 32.6 ... say $35 shipped.

Average grade somewhere around VF IMO, not a canadian copper person, not even a copper person, so I will make no warranties. But at under $2 a pop it's almost as cheap as a eating celery sticks and likely healthier.

• Options
    More items tomorrow.
  • Options
    Roll of 1970-S cents in a plastic holder. BU coins. $offer

Toned 1884-O Morgan, UNC with PLish surfaces, I'd say MS61. $50 shipped.