Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

TheKids' Want list

Right now, my goal is to finish of the Dansco 7070 and hopefully purchase a few of my darkside favorites...
For the darkside, I am not finishing a set, but adding to my collection.

I am trying to complete my Dansco 7070:
The missing slots I would need are inexpensive/low grade (high grade are very expensive)
-ALL Half cent types
-ALL Large cent types
-Flying eagle Cent
-1859 IHC
-1860~64 IHC
-3 cent Silver piece (1851~73)
-ALL Half Dimes
-Both TYPE shield Nickle
-Liberty Head Nickle
-Liberty Seated Dime (BOTH types)
-ALL 20 Cent TYPE
-ALL QUARTERS EXCEPT [Standing liberty and the washington quarters)
-ALL Half Dollar Types EXCEPT [Liberty Walking/Franklins and Kennedy]
-All silver dollars except Morgan.

------------------That is the 7070 list required--------------------
Yes that is long, I will restrict myself to the time limit of before turning an adult (18) So I plan to finish that list before 2009 December 21st
The List will be updated as I obtain the coins
-------------------------Foreign Coins------------------------------
---Europe--
-Leopold I coinage [Hogmouth] (Not thalers: Too expensive)
-15th-17th century Austrian coinage (including States)
-15th-17th century Spannish/French/Polish coinage
-Coins from United Kingdom Pre 1800, Low grade hammered. only if at low price
------------------------Indian coinage------------------------------
-Provincial India (16~18th century)
-Dutch and Danish India
-Portugese India

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc.

-Unidentified coins (I like to research coins and figure out location and identity. I sometime spend 6 hours straight looking for details of the coin.) Mainly Pre 1800.
-2x2's just finishing my last sets.

Thanks.
Please do realise, I do not earn my own salary yet, and cannot compare to what other people buy on the forum. Expensive key dates/high grade is seriously out of question.
I WILL be able to trade coins...and telephone cards, maybe a few first day covers and stamps.

Thanks!
TheKid.

[Will Update Regularly]

[EDIT] Forgot to mention: I do live in Kuwait
Want List
Proud member of the CUFYNA
Need a Banner Made? PM ME!

Comments

• Options
    Just a light bump.
    Want List
  • Options
    ttt
    Want List
  • Options
    ttt
    Want List
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kid, you have access to PayPal yet? I mean, you're still in Kuwait, right? (Edit- oh, yeah- I see you are.)

I can help you with your 7070 project (in fact, I would be tickled to), but I don't wanna have to drive to some Western Union office somewhere to receive payment. Lack of international payment options is the only thing that has kept me from doing more business with you. As I recall, there was something that prevented you from using a PayPal account, right? I mean, I know you're a young lad and young lads don't usually have the credit cards which are necessary for opening such an account.

PayPal is about all I'll do for international transactions, unless they are low-value enough for somebody to just send US currency. Your father told you that was risky, though, I think, and he was right. But usually for transactions under $10-20 it is a low risk.

I would offer to swap with you like I have some of the other folks your age, but I am so heavily overstocked in Darkside now it would be hard to please me, I'm afraid. I too am seeking nice US 19th century type coins for the Dansco 7070, but not as a collector- I plan to become "The 7070 Collectors' Friend", as a dealer, specializing in affordable 19th century type coins, if at all possible.

If you don't have PayPal and you aren't allowed to send small amounts of US currency through the mails, let me know what you have for trade (even if it is Darkside), and I will let you know if there are any cheap 7070-suitable coins I can help with.

(If we must trade, and you must send Darkside, I want silver or nice pre-1900 stuff.)

Shoot me a PM, and maybe we can work something out.

PS- I might be able to assist with your Darkside wants, too, once I get all my inventory sorted out.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    PM Sent..
    Want List
  • Options
    pm sent image

Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage