Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1/2 oz GOLD CHALLENGE! - Est. $500 value currently - 1/2 oz gold is at $460!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/2 oz GOLD CHALLENGE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it would be fun to mix things up a bit and try a new sort of "for sale or trade" thread. I posted this across the street the other day and I've had some supportive comments about it, so I thought I'd cross-post it here.

Here's the idea: I'm going to start this thread out with a group of items that I am willing to trade for 1/2 ounce of gold (any combo of fractional MS gold eagles or gold britannias) OR sell for the equivalent spot price.

I will try and start out my lot at close to or higher than the spot value of 1/2 oz Au. Then every day or two, I'll add something else to the group until someone pulls the trigger.

ITEMS FOR SALE OR TRADE: ---- SPOT FOR 1/2 oz Au = $460 (3/21)

ADDED 3/22:

Group of Eight American Silver Eagle Proofs - Includes several better dates.
All coins are in original mint case, with outer box and COA. I took a look through the boxes and I don't see any milk spots.
(sorry about any dust on the capsules in the photos).

1986 - $55
1997 - $105
1998 - $50
1999 - $50
2000 - $40
2001 - $40
2006 - $50
2007 - $40
---------
$430 val.

ADDED 3/22:

Two Uncirculated Silver Eagles
1986 - slight rim toning
2004 - minor milk spotting
---------
$40 val.

ADDED 3/23:

Raw 1958-D Franklin Half Dollar - approx MS64 FBL
---------
$15 val.

ADDED 3/24:

Two 1982 Washington Commems (1 proof, 1 uncirc) - 0.724 oz silver
Minor spotting on the uncirculated coin, toning beginning on the proof.
Coins still in original mint packaging.
---------
$15 val.

DETAILS:
We'll each cover our own shipping. There will be a 5 business day return policy for both of us; if either person wants to reverse the trade, then we do so. Regarding the gold, I only ask that the coins be MS, not proof, and that they not be banged up.

If you want to simply buy everything, I'll take a USPS money order or you may add 3% for paypal and shipping is included.

Comments