Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

lots of silver for sale here. fsh only. Silver is screaming.

I have 4 rolls of silver proof kennedy halves; 3 rolls of 2000 and one roll of 2004. I will take 150 each for each roll.

Comments

• Options
    PM sent
    Young Numismatist ............................ and growing!
  • Options
    PM sent.
  • Options

And just to clarify, shipping is paid for by purchaser. I will pay for insurance.

Also, I will not send first - I must have payment in hand. I have done lots of deals aournd here, and I am not about to send out 5k worth of silver without cash in hand. Sorry.

I can't bump again today, and I don't want to break rules - silver is rising by the minute, and I will be adusting my prices as it goes up. However, if you commit before I change prices, I will honor the prices.

Silver shooting - by this today, and I guarantee it will be worth more tomorrow.
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    That's a good price on those engelhard bars. If I was in the market for some, I'd pick those up.
  • Options
    PM sent on the other bar!
    Young Numismatist ............................ and growing!
  • Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    Thumbsup for a good seller. Thanks for the coins.

• Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    image Silver up .70....If only I could afford 5K for that 1/2 bagimage ..............Make that .80 .10 in the last 5 min.
  • Options
    Silver is at 19.01 this am.
  • Options
    pm sent
    EBAY ID chadfromlawson

PCGS Buy/Sell references: Oreol, bsb, datentype, rcmlgm89, ajia, bootleg3, MS67Plus, cointime, lincolnsrule, Quarter guy, hockeyfan09, ZKcoins, Grandam, FullstepsJeff, tmcsr69, nutz4coinz, harvey85422458, LindeDad, Dan50, drddm, kklambo
    USAF Active Duty since 02'
  • Options
    One more bump.

You folks will have to be patient with me. I cannot reply to PM's at night. If you reply tonight, I will be back in touch tomorrow.

Silver closed at 19.75 today.
  • Options
  • Options
    BU roll of american silver eagles received received, thank you
    There is nothing like an uncirculated set of washington quarters!!!