Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: 1915-S Panama-Pacific half, AU58, ANACS crackout

The coin was in a holder labeled "cleaned", but was not whizzed, overdipped, or otherwise harshly cleaned. At worst, it got a wipe with a jeweler's cloth, from the looks of it. I personally wouldn't have pegged it as a cleaned piece, myself. There is one small hit in the obverse field.

Overall the coin has pleasant eye appeal, far better than my poorly-focused, miserable picture imparts. I need to reimage it on my new scanner. (For example, that faint greenish smoodge on the reverse in the picture below?... Ain't there. Really bad picture. Sorry.)

I'm also told it has a nicer-than-average strike for this issue, but since it's the only one I've ever owned, I wouldn't know.

Note that it was cracked out and removed from the ANACS holder, to be used in a Dansco album. I still have the original insert somewhere.

Anybody interested at $365.00? This would make a nice Dansco coin.

imageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• HEY THERE, MY THAT'S A NICE DECENT COIN.
    WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO TAKE PAYMENTS??? OVER THE NEXT 6 WEEKS???
    ALSO WOULD LIKE TO USE MY HOLED 1871 DOLLAR COIN IN F+ TOWARD THE PURCHASE??

ANY CHANCE WE CAN DO A DEAL????image

LET ME KNOW

DON
    donnyjf@sbcglobal.net
    DONNYJF
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don- normally I might have. But I owe another forum member 400 bucks for some coins, so I need to scratch up some funds at the moment.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.