Home Precious Metals
Options

***Official September 2015 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of September 2015; when October 2015 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    Sold Thank You

Nick
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    ASE rolls can be found on my BST post. Several rolls sold, roughly 12 rolls remain. PM if you have any questions. Thanks!
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    2007 W AMERICAN BURNISHED GOLD EAGLE ( 1OZ ) Sealed box FSE. $1150.

shipped PPG only.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for old poured Engelhard silver bars. Let me know what you have.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    I have $15.25 in dateless Standing Liberty quarters (349 grams). Selling for the silver content (10 oz) at spot $145.80 shipped. Price good till the market opens. sold
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent scrapman.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    Want to buy certified gold with small premium....

USA or foreign....
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2014 $5 Gold Eagle PCGS MS70 First Strike flag label. (Coin was slabbed slightly tilted to the 1 o'clock position)

***SOLD
  • Options
    Looking to buy:

500 generic silver rounds

Willing to pay more than usual as they're for a customer

Please PM me if you have anything close to that amount

Thanks
    JG Numismatics
    Check out:
    coinsinnh.com
    or just type in JGnumismatics into google
    PCGS/NGC Authorized Dealer
    CAC Authorized Dealer
    ANA Member
    CSNS Member
    FUN Member
    Roundtable Trading member

References: USMarine6,Commoncents05,Timbuk3, lunytune2,Goldcoin98, and many more

• Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    Looking to buy larger quantities of 1 oz Silver maples. 100 to 500. I am located in Canada.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver , gold, etc… image

Bells, bullets, whistles , bars, rounds , rectangles, coins and some encased in plastic.
    Copper, zinc, brass and nickel for the serious.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    (4) 2005 1/10 oz Gold Eagles. SOLD, thank you
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options

<< <i>(4) 2005 Gold Eagles. Would like to sell all 4 to one buyer to save on shipping. Asking $530 delivered with your non-fee payment. I guarantee these would grade at least MS69 or just send them back if you disagree. >>

That's a really great price for four AGE's.image

• Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>(4) 2005 Gold Eagles. Would like to sell all 4 to one buyer to save on shipping. Asking $530 delivered with your non-fee payment. I guarantee these would grade at least MS69 or just send them back if you disagree. >>

That's a really great price for four AGE's.image >>

Deal of the century
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Deal of the century >>

Hate to point this out but $129.44 each at Privident with free shipping also.
    Assuming we are talking about the 1/10 oz AGEs.
    Just sayin'
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Deal of the century >>

Hate to point this out but $129.44 each at Privident with free shipping also.
    Assuming we are talking about the 1/10 oz AGEs.
    Just sayin' >>

You're probably right. He has the same offer on the BST so he's probably busy over there answering PM's from forum members making counter offers. image

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    SOLD, thank you
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>yes 1/10 oz's I guess everything has to spelled out, thought it was pretty obvious, but i've corrected it.

Their 1-49 purchase price is $129.48 as of typing this...and have any of you ever heard this thing called, negotiate. It's what I'm ASKING. Feel free to make a legit offer. >>

I'll start the bidding at $10.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll go $450 shipped.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    ... ...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    SOLD

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTB Eagles, Pandas, Maple Leaf, Libertad, Britannia, Philharmonic (rolls of silver to meet customer demand)

…or trade for anything in store willing to negotiate. image Why not ?
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading my BU Gold Eagles in airtites (all four sizes) for your BU Silver Eagles. We will use APMEX random year prices for $ value of each. One of us will make up the difference with personal check. We each pay our own shipping. PM for references and details.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    gene1978gene1978 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭
    I have (48) 1 oz Copper Rounds & (40) 1/2 Oz. Copper Rounds that I am asking $55 shipped for Payments Check (Hols for 7 days), Money order, or PayPal +3%. I will try to get pictures added this evening.

GOOD BST DEALS: cohodk, mikescoins, GritsMan, spinaker2000,
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Selling some 5oz ATB pucks. Listed on the BST forum. Accepting best offers.

ATBs
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    GONE
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    I'm selling a small hoard of BU and proof silver eagles, various size proof gold eagles, and gold commemoratives over on the BST and am more than willing to entertain offers.

Link to the BST
  • Options
    SOLD! Thank you.
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver lot for sale;

- 5 oz poured Scottsdale Silver bar
    - 100 gram Scottsdale Silver cast bar
    - (3) 1 oz. Scottsdale Silver bars (sealed)
    - 1 oz. Engelhard bar (toned)
    - 20 gram Credit Suisse silver bar (toned)
    - 1/10 oz. indian head silver round

13 oz. total = $220.00 shipped. Paypal or check. (must clear before shipping) SALE PENDING!