Home Precious Metals
Options

4X ebay bucks 6/20-6/30

derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
no ebay message this time. Offer appears when you log into ebay. Click on the offer to activate. Good for purchases $50 and up.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    I received an email message for this one.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay ebay bucks experts. I got the offer but I also got a coupon on another account for $15 off on 3 $50 ebay gift cards . Can I buy the gift cards and then use them on the account I'm piling up Ebay bucks with? I don't want to add ebay bucks to my selling account if there are only 2 days left in the period it would be pointless.

I can use the gift cards regardless I'm just curious if they are transferable . I know the paypal gift cards are tied to a certain paypal account . I had an idea that the ebay gift cards could be given away so maybe it will work.image
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGE below spot after bonus bux

note delay in shipping, I have no experience with this seller.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got nothing. No email, no offer just sitting somewhere on my ebay pages
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Listed under Cents under "Flying Eagle", smart seller to capitalize on the bucks promo. And ebay can't argue with the Flying Eagle. image

I have no idea on your question bronco.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>AGE below spot after bonus bux

note delay in shipping, I have no experience with this seller. >>

Even with eBay Bux and Mr. Rebates that's still almost $30 over spot. IF you didn't get the offer.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Listed under Cents under "Flying Eagle", smart seller to capitalize on the bucks promo. And ebay can't argue with the Flying Eagle. image

I have no idea on your question bronco. >>

That's fraud, no?
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Listed under Cents under "Flying Eagle", smart seller to capitalize on the bucks promo. And ebay can't argue with the Flying Eagle. image

I have no idea on your question bronco. >>

That's fraud, no? >>

the flying eagle thing ? Ebay doesn't write laws they can't deem anything legal or illegal . They can pull listings or sellers but they can't put anyone in jail.

Did you know that if you list an item in engine parts you can take checks or money orders? Want to sell something on a tight margin ? Post it in amongst the crankshafts and pistons .

If you are auctioning something it should go in the proper category to get the most views but if its a buy now put it wherever you want. List it on ebay Australia and take payment in platypus eggs only or bank wire if you feel like it.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Okay ebay bucks experts. I got the offer but I also got a coupon on another account for $15 off on 3 $50 ebay gift cards . Can I buy the gift cards and then use them on the account I'm piling up Ebay bucks with? I don't want to add ebay bucks to my selling account if there are only 2 days left in the period it would be pointless.

I can use the gift cards regardless I'm just curious if they are transferable . I know the paypal gift cards are tied to a certain paypal account . I had an idea that the ebay gift cards could be given away so maybe it will work.image >>

yes, they are true gift cards and can be used by anyone.

once you use a portion of one on a particular account, you can only use the rest on that account. Example Accounts A, B and C. By 3x50 on account A, give $50 to B and $100 to C. If B uses only 30/50, then only B can use the other 20/50... it can't be spent by C, D, E or anyone else.

Also, it can take a few hours to activate the codes for use. If you plan to use them, buy now. Ebay GC do not expire.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    Got is, mosaic sets for me...