Home Precious Metals
Options

Free Shipping SilverTowne

gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
I don't post often, but enjoy reading the various threads. Anyway, since I was able to take advantage of the last SilverTowne discount through the forums, I thought I would post that Silvertowne is having a 'May Days Silver Eagle Extravaganza' special. Free shipping over $100...use coupon code mayfreeship

Mark

Comments

• Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭

<< <i>THAT COUPON CAN ONLY BE USED ON SELECTED PRODUCTS. NONE OF THE ALLOWED PRODUCTS ARE IN YOUR SHOPPING CART. (mayfreeship) >>

Thanks for the heads up. Coudlnt really find anything worth using it on. The ASEs are way overpriced and the 90% already comes with free shipping.
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    The silvertown 1oz bars are 33.70 w free shipping, with apmex at 34 (in low quantity). So the shipping makes a diff. I went to the local coin shop and got a pocket full of shinny buffalo rounds for $32.50. Gallon of gas, but instant gradification. Thanks for pointing me to Silvertown. image
    COA
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    I think the Silvertowne bars are always free shipping. At least I have never paid a shipping charge for them. Picked up some last week for something like .50 over melt with free shipping. I can't find a better price anywhere else.