Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Star Trek Star Wars Post A Comment On My Website

Hello to all!! In 2013 I had to sell my 1967 Leaf set, but thing are looking better, and it seems I can keep my Leaf box, wrapper, and PSA 9. Hopefully in 2015 I can start filling out the rest of the set with PSA 8's. My dream is to have 72 card set with 1 PSA 9, and the rest PSA 8. Please post a comment on my simple site I made about what Star Trek or Star Wars means to you, any story, fav item, whatever you got to say! Just click on "more" upper top right screen. Thanks to all!!!

Star Trek Star Wars Site

Comments

• Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Hello,

I found this from looking at an old Trek page/post in these threads. I had shared my vintage set and missed your post right after - you might recall. I would like very much to see your vintage signed Shatner 8x10 image

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options
    Hello! Sorry, I sold the Shatner 8 x 10! I hated to do it, but I rolled it into a 1967 Leaf Trek #18 PSA 9. #18 is my fav Leaf card, and it being a 9, I had to do it!
  • Options
    Thanks just the same image
    You still need Kelley?

Eric
  • Options
    Hello! Sorry, no not at this time, no Kelly needed!!
  • Options
    "Fascinating"

Eric image
  • Options
    Hey Gorn buddy! hehehehe! If you don't mind, go to my comments section of the website, and list your sets. I think you can put html links, or post pics? Let me know if it doesn't work, I'll see if there are settings for it. It would be great if you added them to the comments section. I understand if not.........I'll just set phaser to full power...................
  • Options
    Aren't you still working on the response to "Queen to Queen's Level 3?"

Going by tho book you make days seem like weeks image

Eric
  • Options
    hahahaha burned me! funny! try more like years!!!!!