Home Sports Talk
Options

ESPY's

Did anyone watch it?

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry but I'm just burned out on award shows probably for the rest of my life. It used to be cool to watch when there were very few every year i.e. Oscars, or music awards. Now there's one seemingly every couple of months. Too slow and boring. How's that for a downer. And no I didn't watch, but I'm sure it will rerun many times for the rest of the month.
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm sorry but I'm just burned out on award shows probably for the rest of my life. It used to be cool to watch when there were very few every year i.e. Oscars, or music awards. Now there's one seemingly every couple of months. Too slow and boring. How's that for a downer. And no I didn't watch, but I'm sure it will rerun many times for the rest of the month. >>

Agreed....the ESPN self promotion train is getting old.
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    why the hell is Samuel L the host.....

they are so dumb..they could easily double ratings by having erin andrews in a tight number as host
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    samuel did have some funny moments.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I thought it had some funny parts....disappointed by the lack of Andrews footage, though. Previous poster is right, ratings would be MUCH higher if she had a bigger role.
  • Options
    Last night the Espy awards, tonight the Nickelodeon sports awards. Does it get any better?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Happy Birthday! >>

Hey Tim! I like the avator image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Happy Birthday! >>

Hey Tim! I like the avator image >>

Thanks, Paul! I finally benched the Large Cent after 8 years as a starter, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.