Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Cosetta is great!

.. she just sent me a list of 5 cards that i've been waiting to add to my player registry set.. that will make a nice % jump!
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    Cosetta is awesome. I hope she isn't annoyed by my numerous emails to add more cards to my Ozzie master set. Just got an email from her about a change of card on my set that i requested. Great customer service! Thanks Ben

• Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that Cosetta is great to work with as well as BJ and Gayle.
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

They are all wonderful. The really do a great job.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Cosetta is amazing- can you imagine how much crap she puts up with, and always is unbelievably pleasant and patient.
    I'm just sorry she's not in charge of customer service- or better yet the head grader!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    She's the bomb -- a sweetheart and a darned effective worker as well.
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    I echo all the comments above...

Cosetta, Gayle, BJ, and all the rest of the Registry team are just SUPER!!!

My best to them!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    A class act sums it up.
    Dave C.
  • Options
    I will chime in with serious appreciation as well. I had lost some of my free registry 75%+ grading codes and wrote to Cosetta. I sent the letter during the evening and the reply was there when I woke up. Just outstanding.

Keith
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    PSA's crew of Cosetta, BJ and Gayle are the best in the biz. Even the forgotten stars of yesteryear - like Charlie, are still missed.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    I will chime in with serious appreciation as well. I had lost some of my free registry 75%+ grading codes and wrote to Cosetta. I sent the letter during the evening and the reply was there when I woke up. Just outstanding.

<< <i>Text >>

On some occasions, I noticed my cards were updated at night or Sat/Sun or I would recieve a response from one of them at night or on the weekend. I wondered about that, so when I visited with BJ at the National, she told me they work from home. That explains the great service at unexpected hours and what a sweet deal for them to be able to work from home!
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    I screwed up.... I meant to put the first part of my last post in quotes.
    Don

ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    Don - I thought that first part sounded good image.
  • Options
    I must put my 2 cents in on Cosetta. She is absolutely AWESOME!!!! One of the most pleasant and competant people i have ever come across. THANK YOU
    For PSA Graded 1950-1980's Baseball Cards please visit www.EdsBaseballCards.com
  • Options
    Very pleasant, excellent service. I appreciate her and BJ for sure.
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Options
    yes, very helpful to the registry craze!
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    And Uncle Zardozzz
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    hench1hench1 Posts: 116
    Cosetta is friendly, courteous, efficient, professional and pleasant to deal with. PSA would be better served if her attitude was the standard for customer service for the entire company.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    <<Cosetta is friendly, courteous, efficient, professional and pleasant to deal with. PSA would be better served if her attitude was the standard for customer service for the entire company.>>>

I thought Jerry's post bears repeating, on the distant chance it would be heard in the right places.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    I sent an e-mail yesterday (Sunday Aug. 8th) asking that she remove a card from my 1959 set and asking how to revise set weightings. She responded within an HOUR (yes - on Sunday) and my set was updated right afterwards. Talk about dedicated.

Joe - if you're reading this - this lady deserves a raise!!

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    I second the last comment.
    I had an issue I reported on Friday afternoon with my set registry and she responded on a Saturday!

I sent back a reply with a follow up question that afternoon and she wrote back to me right away and cleared things up!