Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Attn: Error Collectors...

There is a spectacular run of US error coins in the Stacks/Bowers Baltimore sale coming up in less than two weeks! Check them out! Full disclosure: I do not own any of these coins, but I am assisting the collector and board member that does.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Hey WC, long time no see. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to check them out.

Ray
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

I agree, WC, I spotted a few I really would love to own.
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>There is a spectacular run of US error coins in the Stacks/Bowers Baltimore sale coming up in less than two weeks! Check them out! Full disclosure: I do not own any of these coins, but I am assisting the collector and board member that does.

Wondercoin >>

Which member would that be?

Now why did I see "missing" instead of "assisting"? image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a link?
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Briadstruck. The auction ended already. Many sold. I believe the unsolds will appear in Stacks' weekly sale taking place in connection with the Michigan show in a couple weeks.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    There were so many high reserves on everything that it was hard to buy much.
    www.sullivannumismatics.com Dealer in Mint Error Coins.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if you thought the reserves were high. Two comments... First, tens of thousands of dollars of errors sold at those reserves and, as you probably know, some were great deals at those prices. I do have a consignor to think about on my end. Second, I did the research for every one of those reserves. If there is any coin you want and believe the reserve is too high, please send me a PM and I will consider lowering the reserve to whatever you believe is fair if I agree with you. Wondercoin.