Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: PSA 8 1975 Cello Pack Rose on Top 1975 Topps mini wax pack 1978 rack pack Morris RC on top &

Listing a few things for sale here from my collection. All prices are net after any paypal fees or gift option and include insured shipping and handling. Please PM me if interested~thanks!!

PSA 8 1975 Topps baseball cello pack with Pete Rose on top! Pristine, guaranteed unopened and authentic 1975 Topps baseball cello pack with The Hit King on top! Super clean seal on back and no splits or tears. I self-submitted this pack to PSA from my personal collection a couple of years ago. $315 dlvd via paypal gift includes insured priority mail shiopping.

GAI 7 (NM) 1975 Topps mini baseball wax pack. Nice, clean pack with intact piece of (loose) gim in earliest version of first generation GAI holder. Guaranteed authentic. REDUCED to $68 dlvd via paypal gift.

I have the following PSA graded cards for sale~if anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to work out a deal for you. All cards are pack fresh and almost all of them were self-submitted by me to PSA.

1974 OPC

PSA 8 Twins team checklist (tough card from a super tough issue) $15 dlvd

1975 Topps

PSA 8 #150 Bob Gibson (pulled from a rack pack and self-subbed by me to PSA) $30 dlvd. **SOLD**

1975 Topps Mini

PSA 9

#343 Frisella (tough) $59

PSA 8

#129 Monday $7
#138 Unser $6
#160 Nettles (tough) $12
#248 Jones $6
#269 Rau $6
#285 Rodriguez $6
#322 Goodson (super tough) $50
#326 Twitchell (very tough) $20
#335 Palmer $35
#374 Watt $6
#388 Stone $6
#402 Tolan (tough) $10

PSA 7 ($7 dlvd takes both)

#41 Geronimo
#376 Yeager

1978 Topps

PSA 10

#78 Torrealba $12 Dlvd.

1982 OPC #201 George Brett IA PSA 10 Gem Mint (pulled from a wax pack and self-submitted by me to PSA) $90 dlvd.

GAI 9.5 Gem Mint 1978 Topps baseball rack pack with Morris RC on top and Eckersley on back! Super clean and in pristine condition, this rack is housed in a first generation GAI holder with the silver flip and is 100% guaranteed unopened and authentic! $160 dlvd includes boxed priority mail shipping.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Good luck Tim!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, guys! I appreciate the kind words!

Bump to add a pair of vintage graded wax packs~also super clean!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    Wow, awesome box, Tim. Good luck with the sale!
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    I think Mike (aka cpamike) should buy this box and try the art of ripping!image

In all seriousness, good luck with the sale, Tim. It is a beautiful box.
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    IM so sick, I remember 8-10 yrs ago ripping open a few rack cases. Now they go for $4K a box. Uggg
  • Options
    Thanks again for the kind words, guys!

TTT with price reduction to $4,100 dlvd on the 78 rack box. image

• Options
    Bump with new additions and price reductions! image

• Options
    Riders Up!!

Triple Crown at Belmont in 3 weeks~Doug, time to place another $2 bet to match the Secretariat slip!

• Options
    1978 rack box is SOLD, along with 1975 mini wax packs & 1980 wax tray.

1972 Topps wax pack GAI 8 and 1978 Topps rack pack GAI 9.5 with Morris RC top and Eck back still available!

• Options
    Bump image

• Options
    Bump with price reductions! image

• Options
    78 rack reduced to $160 dlvd! Happy Memorial Day everyone!

• Options
    79 cello with Winfield on top & 83 cello with Ryan on back added!

• Options
    Monday night bump

• Options
    Updated with PSA graded 1975 Topps mini and 1978 Topps baseball cards added.

• Options
    Bump to reflect sales~all 1978 cards are now sold save for the PSA 10 Torrealba #78, offered for $15 dlvd!

• Options
    Updated with new additions. image

• Options
    Bump with PSA 9 74 cello with Schmidt on top added! image

• Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    Wow, Tim, the Schmidt cello is sweet!
  • Options
    DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    Another great transaction with Tim (grote15)- awesome product and great packaging.

The 78 Rack Box is sweet. Now the decision is do I crack some or keep the box closed.....dilemmaimage

Again, thanks.

Tyler
    dty
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks, guys! Appreciate the kind words.

Accepting offers on the PSA 9 74 cello with Schmidt on top! image

• Options
    GAI 75 mini wax pack added~PSA 9 74 cello with Schmidt on top also available!

• Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Bump for a great seller and all around great guy!!

Tim, the 74 cello wrapper says 25 cents but I will gladly pay you DOUBLE that!!
  • Options
    Thanks, David!

Price reduced to $775 dlvd for PSA 9 74 cello with Schmidt on top.

• Options
    '74 Schmidt cello & 1980 wax rack SOLD.

• Options
    Updated to reflect sales and addition of PSA 8 1975 cello pack with Pete Rose on top!

• Options
    Bump with price reductions! image