Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Jose Canseco Private Signing # 3 w/ Inscription of 40/40

Hello Everyone,

I will be doing another Canseco private signing through the mail in which our package will go directly to his door step. We have done now two times in the past to which both ended successful.

It will be $20 per card (Inscription will be $5 extra) plus $3 shipping (same amount for multiple cards sent) I will guarantee that any card you send me to get signed will pass PSA/DNA. He will sign any card so here's a perfect chance to get something signed by one of Baseballs biggest superstars from the late 80's, early-mid 90's. Mr. 40-40 himself.

I just want this to be fun for everyone. Please keep negative comments to yourself. I have done this before and we are fortunate to have this opportunity again where he will sign just for us. He knows that I am a true fan of his so he is not obligated to do this but will because I have done this before with him and it went without a hitch last time.

Please note that it may be anywhere from 3 weeks to a 2 month wait time before you get your card(s) back. I have done a good job on updating everyone who has participated in the past every step of the way so expect the same results.

***Things to know before you sign up***

Payment of $23 will be sent via PayPal gift. (PM me for my PayPal). Payment must be sent within a couple of days after signing up.

I need everyone's cards within 3 weeks at the most.

As of right now, I am looking for 30 cards to put on this list. If someone wants 5 cards signed, then I will count that as 5 with 25 more needed for the list.

Signing will be in Blue Sharpie. Came out excellent with very clear autos last time. Please do not send me your pens or ask me to consider another brand/color. Since I will not be there in person, I'd rather have him just use 1 sharpie and not go back and fourth switching and trying to keep up with who wants what signed with what marker.

**** For an extra $5 - You can add an inscription of 40/40 ****

Here are pictures from the last two signings as proof.

01 - Ironmanfan
02 - rounding3rd
03 - bigdcards
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -

Comments

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That auto'd Donruss Elite is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Dnice did a great job last time. Anyone who has an auto they want signed by Canseco, this is a great opportunity.
  • Options
    Thank you Barry. I appreciate that.

For everyone else, he is correct. This is the time to get any card you want signed by him. Elite card, Tiffanys, 86 Donruss, Chrome cards....whatever. Plus with an inscription that ONLY 4 players in history can actually sign. Lets get some names on this list. Last time we only had about a two week wait before we got our cards back.
  • Options
    Wow, I'm surprised no one has signed up yet. Lets try again. Last two times were extremely successful.

Here is an example of one of my items after being signed. Came out real nice.

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    I'll also vouch for this - I was very happy with my 1986 Topps Traded.

I don't think I have anything else I need signed - but let me check.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what I'll get signed yet, but I'm in. Maybe I should open a box of '86 Donruss and see what's inside.
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15