Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Michael Jordan Artist Proof, Game Used Memorabilia and other "stuff" for sale

I have for sale a bunch of "stuff". Let me know if you are interested.

The first item for sale is a Michael Jordan Artist Proof of a Rick Rush print. Titled Shooting Stars, this print shows Jordan driving against the Lakers great Magic Johnson. This is an artist proof print and is hand numbered by the artist and only 100 of these AP's exist. A non-artist proof is still being sold be Rush on his web site for 100.00 and there are 1000 in that edition. This large 20 x 16 print has been in it's portfolio since the day it was purchased and has never been displayed anywhere. It is free of defects and will make an excellent addition to your collection. Get this item framed and you have a stunning piece hanging on your wall.

I am asking for $55.00 OBO DELIVERED on this item.

[url]http://rickrushart.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=218[/url]

I have for sale a Cincinnati Bengals mini helmet that Topps had placed in one of their products back in 2000 or 2001 time frame. They actually included a signed mini helmet by a rookie that year and imagine my joy when I found a Bengals helmet signed by Danny Farmer. I have kept it all this time packed away in a box and never displayed it. I would love to get 10 dollars DELIVERED on this item. You could always remove the silver paint pen signature and get your favorite Bengal to sign it.

I have for sale a number of line up cards that were used in games at Wrigley Field in the early to mid '80's. For those who are unsure what these cards are, these would have been filled out by the manager of the team and posted on the dugout wall to give the team the lineup for the game. These cards would have been posted to the wall during the whole game and updated as line up changes were made.

I had worked at the old ball park during this time and would always see these cards still hanging on the dugout wall after the game and since they were usually thrown out, I grabbed them when I could. Each of these cards, as mentioned, is filled out by the manager or coach and is authentic to each team. I have saved these all these years with the intention of framing them and lining my walls with cool memorabilia but I just think that will ever happen. This is a great chance to snap an authentic, game used item and you can then frame it on your wall.

I apologize for the less than stellar photos of these line up cards but my camera phone chose not to work so I had to go to plan B. If you want a better look I can scan them and send the scan to you via email. Please know that since these are larger than my scanning bed I would have to send the scan to you in 2 different links.

I am asking 25.00 DELIVERED on each of these cards with a quantity discount available if you buy more. Because of the oversize nature of these items shipping materials and postage will cost in excess of 5 dollars each but I am willing to absorb that cost to move these to someone who will really appreciate it. Please let me know if you have any questions or need scans.

The first item is a Atlanta Braves line up card from the June 1, 1986 game against the Cubs in Wrigley Field. This game featured Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg on the Cubs side and legendary Braves slugger Dale Murphy for the Braves. This larger sized line up card is on blue cardboard material (as opposed to most others that were on white card stock) and exhibits tape marks near each corner which held it to the dugout wall. This game saw Bob Horner of the Braves go 2-4 with a double and a home run while defeating the Cubs, 3-0. Below is link to the box score of the game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

[url]http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198606010CHN[/url]

The next item is a line up card taken directly off the Cubs dugout wall at Wrigley Field on May 7, 1986. This game featured the Sandberg led Cubs against the Los Angeles Dodgers who were led by Steve Sax who went 2-5 with a home run. The Dodgers would go on to beat the Cubs in this game 8-4 on a beautiful spring day at Wrigley.
Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

[url]http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198605070CHN[/url]

The next item is a line up card taken directly from the New York Mets dugout at Wrigley on June 26, 1980. The Mets would go on to defeat the Cubs on this rainy summer day 4-3 despite a first inning home run by the Cubs Bill Buckner. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

[url]http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198006260CHN[/url]

The next item is a Los Angeles Dodgers line up card from May 6, 1986 and would see the Cubs beat the Dodgers 7-6 on home runs by Dunston, Moreland and Matthews. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

[url]http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198605060CHN[/url]

The next item is a Los Angeles Dodgers line up card from a game at Wrigley on April 30, 1983. This game would see Fernandomania come to a screatching halt as the Cubs would beat the Dodgers and Fernando Valenzuela by a score of 7-2. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

[url]http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198304300CHN[/url]

The next item is a St Louis Cardinals line up card ripped from the dugout walls on Wrigley field from the June 13, 1986 game against the Cubs. This game would see a 10 inning Cardinals win in a pitchers duel between the Cards Greg Matthews and the Cubs Rick Sutcliffe. Sutcliffe would go the distance scattering 7 hits and one run in a 10 inning, losing effort. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

[url]http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198606131CHN[/url]

The next item is an Eric Lindros bobble head that was inserted into boxes of Upper Deck Playmakers hockey. Each box had a bobble head included in the packs. Again, I packed this one away and never displayed it. I am looking for 8 dollars DELIVERED on this item.

The next item is a lot of four 1964 Topps coins. Looking for 4 dollars delivered on this lot.

The next item is a sheet of phantom Chicago White Sox playoff and World Series tickets for 1982. The Windy City would have went wild if they were allowed to use these tickets but it was just not meant to be. This unused sheet would make an excellent display piece and I will even throw in a 8 x 10 team photo the Sox gave out that year as a souvenir. I am asking 6 bucks delivered on this lot.

The next item is a half sheet of Chicago Cubs letterhead from 1962, informing a young fan that the team photo he requested wouldnt be available until the last week of July and it would cost him 50 cents (cheapskates...they couldnt even send the kid a photo for free). This item has one fold down the middle due to mailing but has been stored flat since the day it was received. I am asking 5 dollars on this item that will display great with your Cubs collection.

More to come soon!
I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    New lots added!
  • Options
    Bump for a price drop
  • Options
    A bump for new "Stuff" added this morning

Let me know if you need better scans or have interest.
  • Options
    A quick bump for the week.
  • Options
    Bump for new stuff
  • Options
    Bump for price drops. I need to just getrid of this stuff. Feel free to make offers if interested,