Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: T206 TY COBB PSA 2 RED PORTRAIT

Selling my t206 Ty Cobb psa 2 red portrsmait piedmont back. Very nice for the grade. email me at yankeehero74@yahoo.com for pics and if seriously interested

Comments

• Options
    $665 shipped...price is firm
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    PM sent. Pls post photos or PM, thx.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    price reduced..650 shipped...EMAIL if interested. will ship priority mail
  • Options
    still for sale
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    It has come to my attention that this particular card (T206 Ty Cobb Red Portrait PSA 2) is believed to have been sold by this seller on Ebay multiple times this year. In each instance, the card was never delivered to the buyer. I believe that refunds were issued to the buyers, but I'm not sure. I have not had personal interaction with this seller, but after learning of the prior sales of this card and the lack of the follow through by the seller, I thought others here at CU would want to know that information as well before entering into a transaction. Seller could be a great guy with good intentions this time around, I don't know. But apparently he has had multiple suspicious transactions recently. Proceed at your own risk.

This seller is also the "Joey Farino" that MrMint23 has discussed here in the past.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    Joey got banned in the YankeeHero74 ID and is already back under avidcollector07.

Just like on eBay, he gets banned only to create another name to continue his scam.

Snorto~