Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Unused Topps Million Card Giveaway codes for sale

**updated info in post 5** now have 5 codes total or 3 and 2.

I have three unused cards/codes from the few packs I opened. I didn't even sign up for the redemption part of it. Anyone interested in them before I try to unload on ebay quickly? I will email you the codes and if you choose, I can send the cards to you after the fact. I know they expire here in a few days (2/1/11). Send me offers. Paypal gift preferred.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    How many do you have and what are you asking?
  • Options
    I have three and I don't know what to ask. Taking offers at this point.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    PM Sent
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    My buddy might have two or three to add to this. He is going to check to see where his might be.

bking your PM was received and I will wait to see if my buddy can find his to see if you are interested in his too.

• Options
    Ok I have final numbers. I have three codes to sell and my buddy has two. Can sell separately or together.

PMs have been replied to with this info too.

Thanks for your interest.