Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

CLOSED: MS150 Auction - 1955 TAA Knute Rockne PSA 5

This auction is for 1955 Topps All-American Knute Rockne PSA 5

As always, to take part in this auction, simply post your bid in this thread. If you have any questions or need information on these auctions, please read this thread and/or PM me.

Starting price is $1.00 and auction ends 3/19/09 at 10:00 PM CST. Feel free to start with your lowest or highest bid, totally up to you.

Thank you very much for your support and good luck!
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    TWENTY BAMBINOS TO GET THE ACTION STARTED.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    $35
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    $55
  • Options
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Due to the lack of recent activity and reaching my fundraising goal, these may be the last auctions.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated.
  • Options
    $125.00
  • Options
    No!!!!!!! Have some more auctions! It is a good cause.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    Thanks ping!!

<< <i>No!!!!!!! Have some more auctions! It is a good cause. >>

Let me preface this by saying I'm not looking for a pity party..

There are a couple of reasons why I'm planning to stop the auctions.

1) The costs are starting to add up. Not just donating my cards and shipping but the practice rides are 30 to 40 bucks a pop. Don't know how much in the hole I'm in nor do I want to think about it.

2) I've increased my fundraising goal to $2k and will exceed it any day now. While every dollar counts, think I've done my part, especially considering that I'm in the top 5 for my team by a clean margin image

3) People are still more than welcome to make donations without winning an auction. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll shoot over a link.

4) I signed up for the Livestrong challenge in October. Don't want to totallý blow my nut for the MS150 since I'll need to fundraise for that event as well.

Again, I sincerely appreciate everyone's support with these auctions. I wasn't expecting it to go this well and to be honest, I'm absolutely blown away.

B
  • Options
    Congrats to ping4u43 and thank you to everyone who participated.