Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

CLOSED: MS150 Auction - Nolan Ryan Teddy Bear w/ Autograph

This auction was generously donated by MeteoriteGuy and I have the item in hand.

It's a limited edition (1,738 of 1,968) "Salvino's Bammers Signatures Series" plush teddy bear.

While I'm not a Ryan autograph expert, the sig looks good to me.

As always, to take part in this auction, simply post your bid in this thread. If you have any questions or need information on these auctions, please read this thread and/or PM me.

Starting price is $1.00 and auction ends 3/12/09 at 10:00 PM CST. Feel free to start with your lowest or highest bid, totally up to you.

Thank you very much for your support and good luck!
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Couple side notes on the bear. All the Salvino Signature Series Bears came autographed, so no fretting on the sig., and all of them came with the swing tag not attached, you can note it's hole has not been punched out either.

Also if you happen to own the Salvino Robin Ventura bear, it is suggested to not keep them in the same room.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    SOMEBODY has to start this auction:

TWENTY-FIVE SMACKEROOS
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, what MeteoriteGuy said.

It's all legit so bid with confidence, bid often, and bid your life savings!!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Bump. This thread was created on my birthday.....that should be worth a bid.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    A word that rhymes with Gump.
  • Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    $35
  • Options
    Ending tomorrow.

People, think of it this way.

You have to pay $50 for a regular Ryan autograph and this one is limited to 1,968.

AND THEN!!!

You get a plush teddy bear that not only is a collectable but also has unlimited uses:

1) Give it to a baby so s/he can cuddle up to something super soft
    2) Makes for a great hemroid cushion
    3) Back support for that stiff work chair
    4) The perfect paper weight

All those alone will cost at least $699, so bid now!
  • Options
    $40.00. Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    Woohoo!

Look at the repeat, satisfied customers!

Congrats again, Lou, and thanks to everyone who participated.