Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

CLOSED: MS150 Auction - Jabar Gaffney Autoed FB - PSA/DNA

If you would like to participate, please read this thread first.

For the first auction, this is an official NFL football purchased directly from the NFL and signed by Jabar Gaffney.

Bidding starts at $1.00 and there's no reserve. Auction closes on 2/17/09 at 10:00 PM CST.

It's a must for all NE and Texan fans!1!!

Bid with confidence and bid often.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Clarification bump, since someone asked...

If you want the ball, post your bid in this thread.

For example, say you are a die hard NE fan and know that if it weren't for Gaffney, you would have one less Championship, you would hit reply and type:

<< <i>I bid $x because this is such a wicked awesome auction. Cool ball and it's going to a great cause!!1 Thanks for the opportunity. >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
  • Options

PM sent for confirmation of a new measurement.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image

PM sent for confirmation of a new measurement.

image >>

Same here?
  • Options
    Confirmation measurment PMs recieved.

PMs sent..
  • Options
    Holy schnikeys!

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>105.00 >>

I don't care what others say, you are the man!

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    <i don't care what others say>
    i stopped caring 20 years ago barryimage
  • Options
    Oooops..

Now we're at $110.

• Options

You do realize that it's Gaffney and I'm putting up other items in the coming weeks, right?

Actually, strike that. Bid away!!!

• Options

<< <i>You do realize that it's Gaffney and I'm putting up other items in the coming weeks, right? >>

• Options
    So with the auction ending tonight, we're at $110 and a picture of Shrek.

Sweet!!

• Options
    Congrats to nightcrawler and thank you so much!!

PM sent.