Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Blowing Out!- Graded Card Cases

Alright Guys, I have made a commitment to sell two different styles of the graded card cases I have presented in the past. I will initially offer a case that will hold approximately 225-250 graded cards, and I will offer a case that will hold approximately 400-450 graded cards. These cases are top of the line, water proof, dust proof and nearly indestructable. The cases are guaranteed for life!

Now to the present, I have a few cases that were early Mock-Ups of some of the designs I was thinking about. I am going to list them at Blow-Out prices to get rid of them. Once these cases are gone, they are gone!

Below are pictures of the cases, and description of best use, as well as price for case. All prices include shipping to you. If you need a testimonial on the cases themselves, I hope I am not out of line by offering up the following individuals: NAM, LSUTIGERS, SS, THENAVARRO.

This is what the exterior of the case will look like.

This case will hold approximately 150 graded cards. I have 2 and will sell for $125 ea.------SOLD!

This case holds 27 cards and is perfect for Vintage Player Registry Sets. I have 2 and will sell for $75 ea.-------SOLD!

This case holds 52 graded cards and is perfect for a mid-sized HIGH dollar cards. I have 1 and will sell for $100.----------SOLD!

This case holds 40 cards. I have 1 and will sell it for $75.---------SOLD!

This case holds 40 cards, has wheels and extendable handle. I have 1 and will sell it for $100.----------SOLD!

This case can be configured anyway you want it, with pick n pluck foam. I have 2 and will sell for $100 ea.-------SOLD!

If you have any questions, Please feel free to PM me. Again, Once these are gone, they are gone.

Comments

• Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    i'll take the $75 box.. let me know where to send the $$ if available
    thanks. bob
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Bob, PM Sent the Orange $75 dollar 40 card case is yours!
  • Options
    Bump To Update those cases sold!
  • Options
    Testimonial to follow, please forgive the small amount of manlove.

Not only are these cases friggin awesome, the seller is an outstanding and trustworthy person and has established himself as a valuable member of this forum. I have 2 of these cases. One of them I use for storing my ridiculous 1983 Donruss set endeavor. The other I use for storing unopened packs. Works great for both. Thanks again Matt.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have 2 pelican cases, and Matt is great guy to deal with. It really is a great product, and the pick and pluck foam is very easy to style to whatever your storage needs are. You can buy with extreme confidence here.
  • Options
    The Nick seal of approval is like a kiss from God himself.

Looks like top quality stuff.
  • Options

<< <i>The Nick seal of approval is like a kiss from God himself. >>

Hey there! Remember me?

Sincerely,
    Chopped Liver
  • Options
    I bought one of the 150 card cases. Awesome quality and quick delivery.
  • Options
    Guys, Thanks very much for the the kind comments, I appreciate the positive support.

Updated the thread to relfect a case sales that fell through! 52 slab case is available again!

• Options
    Bumped to reflect yesterday's sale and accurate inventory levels. I lowered the price on the 27 slab cases as well as the 40 slab case on wheels. I want to move these cases out of my office, so if your interested, PM and let me know, maybe we can work something out!
  • Options
    What do you have that will hold 300 graded cards? I need a pair of cases for my 1959 Topps Set which contains 579 cards. I would like to put it all in two cases.

Thanks
  • Options
    Steve, PM Sent!
  • Options
    Do you still have the 40 card case for sale? If so how much are you looking for it? Thanks!

Steve Gibson
  • Options
    I do still have the 40 card case for sale. You can have it for $80 delivered. If you want it send paypal payment to mbmiller25@yahoo.com

Please note that I am travelling and will not be able to ship your case until Wed of next week, but it will ship via Fed-Ex and I will provide you with tracking number.

Thanks for the interest,

Matt
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Matt,

Would you take $200.00 for the pair of another 150 card case like I bought before and the 52 card case that your sale fell through on? If so, I'll take them both.

If not, I'll take another 150 card case for $125.00.

Let me know,

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    Mike, PM sent to reflect which cases remain, I only have a couple left.
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    I just got this one today. I really like. Just what I need. A $100 case to hold $50 worth of cards.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    My case arrived yesterday, Thanks for the GREAT serviceimage
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    got mine as well.. very nice!
  • Options
    Guys, Glad you all got your cases safe and sound! Jim (ArchStanton) Pm'd me regarding the difficulty in closing the lid for the first time with slabs in the case. This is by design. The lid foam will actually recess's with the pressure of the slabs, and it gets much easier to close. I made it difficult the first time, as I didnt want the slabs bouncing up and down in the case during transport. I see where Jim replaced the lid foam with another piece of foam, you shouldnt have to do this. I have cases with 150-200 slabs for my registry sets, and honestly, its very difficult to close that lid with all the slabs in the case for the first time, but after the cards sit with the lid closed, the lid foam shrinks up and all is well! I really appreciate all those that purchased cases from me, and are pleased with what they recieved. I am going to introduce a formal line of graded card cases shortly, with the first in the series, HOPEFULLY being released next week.

Matt
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i> I am going to introduce a formal line of graded card cases shortly, with the first in the series, HOPEFULLY being released next week.

Matt >>

Awesome !! I can't wait to see.
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Free bump for a good seller and nice product. Here's one in good use.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs