Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1976 Rack Packs Sealed Unsearched FS

I have 13 rack packs with 42 cards per pack. All of them are unsearched/unopened. I have one ending today on the bay and its over 100.00+s/h
I will sell them here for 100 dlvd a pack. If you would buy them all i could do a better price. If your wondering why i'd sell them cheaper here its because i dont really want to wait the time on ebay. I plan on listing a pack when my other one ends around 5est tonight so if you would want them all please respond before then. i have scans available so if you are serious about them please ask i'd be glad to get scans and the info of what cards are showing if you want to know.

I also have 2 full hobby boxs full of 1981 Topps Rack Packs each box consists of 24 packs each packs consists of 42 cards. I am open for offers on those.

Thanks-Eric

Comments

• Options
    sorry i forgot to list that this is BASEBALL RACK PACKS. although i do have 1976 racks in football also.
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    I don't mean to offend you or accuse you of anything but it looks bad to have a thread with a walter payton RC showing in the middle of a rack that has obviously been searched and then offer other racks as "unsearched".

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    I beleive there is a thread on the Ebay and or/ beckett boards concerning these packs and or seller.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    Single Sign In for Community Forums & the Rest of eBay

Discussion Post a reply | Print

rack searcher
    1989_fleer_bill_ripken_collector (819 ) View Listings | Report Oct-24-07 11:53 PDT
    [urlhttp://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&m=11405301&#11405301[/url]

on BMB

Posted on Topps trying to lure buyers

2 replies Date posted Reply #
    greywickedboy (102 ) View Listings | Report Oct-25-07 12:47 PDT 1 of 2
    He's now on the CU board as well.

First he puts up the one that has been thumbed through to show the Payton.

Now he's posting the other racks saying they are unsearched.

Well, um, if he thumbed the one to find the Payton it's highly probable that the others have been searched as well.

1989_fleer_bill_ripken_collector (819 ) View Listings | Report Oct-25-07 15:46 PDT 2 of 2
    yeah he sold one to someone on the FB board who probally didnt see the other info. Sad.

USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    bleedblackandgold Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:21:51 PM

Groups: Member

jstump..i am completely amazed at how much time it takes you along with the other losers on this board to relize how much of a complete loser and idiot you all have proved yourselves to be. do you understand what you typed saying i found a Payton Rookie in the pack that was pulled...can you take your precious time and go back again to the payton scan and please explain how MIKE BASS changed his name to CHIP MYERS in a matter of seconds...rofl, and also to you all that enjoy bashing me. please take yourself to pat yourself on the back, you act as if because i found his pack the way it is there is some hidden secrets around. why waste your energy making up reasons why i scammed something...i normally dont answer fools on these threads because of so many idiots as such as yourself but this one is so damn funny i had too. i'm thinking of sending in a audition to cooperfield for the "magic player that changes idenity while sorry excuses of white trash bash the owner"!!! > have a good day guys
  • Options
    Topic
    BleedBlackandGold

1323 Posts
    Posted - 10/23/2007 : 18:47:36
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you are the winner of any of these please lmk so i can do free s/h and throw in a nice extra item!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110182450923&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110182461736&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110182459343&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110182456142&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

ebay id- pennsylvaniawhitetail

Email dropbombsnotbush@yahoo.com

Bucket http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z139/dropbombsnotbush/

Wants: Steeler Autos/GU PSU Alum Autos/GU

I SMELL A GARY!
  • Options
    bleedblackandgold Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 7:53:32 PM

Groups: Member

Ok recently i bought a collection of cards i got a box full of unopened rack packs. Ive been going through the box tonight to get all the racks together in yr/sport. so i'm sorting the yrs and such and i find this...IT was just how you see it in the pack....these packs are 110% pack sealed/unsearched or anything. i guess back in the 70s they dint pack them as tight and i think the football gods made this happen....now what should i do?

GO FIND STEPHANIE AND MARRY HIM! LLMFAO.
  • Options
    good detective work metal mike. this guy is a TOOL.
  • Options
    since our resident detective got married recently......someone had to fill in. image
  • Options
    Well partner..sorry to say but the only packs i got that were searchable were the 76 football..the baseball is too tight. not only that only reason i searched the football was for the payton..i own the packs i an do with what i want.
  • Options
    Do yourself a favor and evacuate the premises....
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well partner..sorry to say but the only packs i got that were searchable were the 76 football..the baseball is too tight. not only that only reason i searched the football was for the payton..i own the packs i an do with what i want. >>

You previously said that you didn't search the football packs, that the payton pack came like that. It would be hard for anybody to buy unsearched packs from someone who said that they searched other packs which they earlier said they didn't search.

You also say that the packs are too tight to search, but why would we believe that when you have already lied to us.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    i'm not loosing sleep by not selling these unsearched baseball packs here i thought id offer..so they will go to the bay
  • Options
    EBAY ID: pennsylvaniawhitetail

good to know which Ebayers to block! image
  • Options
    partner?. Are you a gay deerkiller? I got's no problem with that as long as you eat what you kill. Anyway, dude you got greedy. You bought a lot of cards for 300 = 10% of retail value. You COULD have just pulled the Payton rack and held ya comments and bragging to a min. AND KILT IT! You sir are a dumbass along the lines of GARYPACKSEARCHER. I bet you drive a mini cooper. Have a nice day dummy. Red has a foot for thy azz. See ya.