Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

***Please Look**looking to trade - my 1989 Perez Steele Signed Celebration Set for your ????***

Hi there.

I picked up this set from a board member a little bit ago. It is absolutely stunning; however, I have no way to store the set and enjoy the cards. So, I'm offering it up here as trade bait.

Each card in the set is individually numbered, making a signed set with all the original cards tough to find.

38 of the 44 cards are signed. From the time of set design to release, 3 of the players died, making a "complete" signed set 41 cards. The 3 cards in my set that are not signed are of deceased players, so the set will stay at 38 signed for eternity.

I'm looking to trade the set for key, high grade (PSA or SGC) RC's and/or HOF'ers, mostly baseball but FB is alright too, pre '79. Centering must be spectacular. Also, complete baseball sets, pre 1976, would work too. Finally, I like signed stat bats, so maybe one of those, or a cash offer is always good. Some of the cards I'm interested in include:

SGC Graded T206 HOF'ers (grade 1-5)
33 Sport Kings Cobb/Wagner (PSA/SGC)
39 Dimaggio/Williams (PSA/SGC)
48 Yogi (psa/sgc)
Robinson RC (bowman or leaf, psa/sgc)
48 Bowman Musial (PSA)
49 Leaf Dimaggio, Williams, Robinson (PSA/SGC)
Banks RC (PSA)
F. Robinson RC (PSA)
Maris RC (PSA)
1952B Mantle (PSA)
1953B Mantle (PSA)
1956 Mantle (PSA

Other Key HOF'ers, high grade.

70-74 topps baseball sets.

The set can be seen in this link

Text

Cheers, Bob

Comments

• Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Bumpity. Still looking to trade.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Still looking to trade or sell this set. It's awesome, I just don't have any way to display/appreciate it.

Any offers? Sets, RC's, HOF'ers, gold, silver, single malt scotch, cash?

Cheers,

Bob

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Any offers? Sets, RC's, HOF'ers, gold, silver, single malt scotch, cash? >>

Cases of 1988 Donruss and Fleer?????? LOL
    VERY nice set BTW.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Still have this set. Still looking to trade/sell.

Cheers,

Bob

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Did the set come autographed?If so whos the coa from?Also whats it #ed out of?
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    Raiders. No, the set was issued without the autos. In the 80s and 90s it was a very popular set to try to get completely autographed. There were 10,000 sets issued. No coa, but the sigs are all good.
  • Options
    BobS,

I have a complete PSA graded 1911 T201 set that I might consider trading for these + some boot.

Matt
  • Options
    Matt Pm sent