Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Question about Type B quarters

Does anyone have pics comparing Type B quarters to other type reverses on 1956 to 1964 ? image
DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPARTMENT

Comments

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of touching going on with the Type-B. Leaves, Tail feathers and so on.

Type- B
    imageimage

No Type- B
    imageimage

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    dlmtortsdlmtorts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭
    There are many past threads here explaining the different quarter reverses. Here is the most recent one with good pics about the B reverse quarters. Everyone forgets that there are B reverse quarters for 1969-D - 1972 - D as well. Hope this helps. If you need more info, I'll find the other past threads as well. Just let me know

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=755934&highlight_key=y

Can someone link this for me? I'm so not computer savvy. Thanks.
  • Options
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• Options
    JimDepotJimDepot Posts: 957 ✭✭

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,481 ✭✭✭✭
    Here's all you need to know. Anything else is overkill.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Thanx guys, my dial up and printer are saying GEEZ give me a rest.image
    DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPARTMENT
  • Options
    Note that in the picture labeled "gap", there are several things going on. The leaf unquestionably juts above the arrowhead points and the barbs on the points (espcially the top one1) are different.
  • Options

<< <i>Note that in the picture labeled "gap", there are several things going on. The leaf unquestionably juts above the arrowhead points and the barbs on the points (espcially the top one1) are different. >>

Whats yer point Herb?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    <<Whats yer point Herb?>>

Sorry, I just can't resist going into "overkill". However I do think that leaf jutting up is a significant PUP and your picture showed it so well.

• Options
    Well in that case it should be noted that the arrow bundling, especially at the tips, is slightly different on the Type B Proof Reverse over the Type 1 Business Strike Reverse. The Type B tips appear more tightly bundled.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file