Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How do I block ebay members?

Just like title says. There are several ebay members I would like to block, problem is I can't figure out how to do this?

Will you hellp?

Comments

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go here

Click on the link and follow the directions. Basically you just add the Ebay ID, then a comma and the next Ebay ID and so on...
  • Options
    OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, it's not buyers I want to block. (Greedy enough that I'll sell to anyone with the money to purchase my itemimage) I wish there were a way to block certain sellers from searchs, though.
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    Sometimes we compare blocked lists. Who you gonna block, and did you really get a holeinone back in 72?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    I wanna block This seller from this post

Other than that I am building a list. LOL

Any great winners, feel free to post or pm.

Rob
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    As mentioned, you can't block sellers from selling to you. You have to do that on your ownimage
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Personally, it's not buyers I want to block. (Greedy enough that I'll sell to anyone with the money to purchase my itemimage) I wish there were a way to block certain sellers from searchs, though. >>

In Advanced Search, you can exclude up to 10 sellers. There are usually a handful of coin sellers that have hundereds of auctions of crap, so being able to exclude them makes searches much more pleasant! image
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my list. I really don't know if any forum members are in this list but if you are that means you screwed me somehow so shame on you image

9803brookview, aminc2, bigfatmommy, blackmagiciangirl03, bowmanm1, bricearoni, calyfor, ccombs0708, cdhayter, classicsports1, crazygirlshann, creativep, dametrea, datalore10, e.g.e426hemi, galaga-man, gerisjoe, gman800, hagos415, halosniper, herpbid-com, i.own.it!, jaymielee, jwsinack, koehlerbuyer4, leewas, lookin4dollars, luvenhate, magnum653, mimaria450, mine001, mr.birdie, msizzle, muffinpuffy, novice43211, okcgas, olive_grincheux, onestopoutlets, petitsange, rjwashburn, smurfabuser, stookits, stork87, troybwoy, turtletoosh, vctdw04, whoopf2, zero-2-hero, bulbs@prostreetlighting.com,
  • Options
    I've suggested to eBay that they allow for the creation of a Whitelist/Blacklist of sellers in people's My eBay accounts, so that we can exclude certain sellers from showing up in searches. I hope they create it.
  • Options
    flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Personally, it's not buyers I want to block. (Greedy enough that I'll sell to anyone with the money to purchase my itemimage) I wish there were a way to block certain sellers from searchs, though. >>

PhantomBidder allows you to set up black lists of sellers. It doesn't stop them from showing in searches, but does prevent you from accidently sniping one of their auctions.
  • Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979
    Here's a thread I posted a while ago with tons of useful ebay links that might help.
    Ebay Links thread

I wish they had "Block Seller" as well. Maybe someday!
    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file